Toshiba+Hackintosh

i want os x

1 post in this topic

Hi! Help me please! I'm trying to put Mac OS X 10.4.x on an old Toshiba laptop 5205-s505System Specifications: Mobile Pentium 4 2.2 Ghz (SSE 2 only)

RAM DDR 1 GB

Intel 845 Chipset

Nvidia Geforce4 460 Go 32 mb

HDD IDE 160 Gb 5200 rpm

5172801.jpg

I tried to install Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3 with PPF1 and Defiant.diskutil.biker880.ich7-R.patch] with parameters-v,-f, you get stuck on IOATA Device Blocking Bus and follow the Still waiting for root device and all. I can not boot and start installing ... I tried to install the assembly XxX Mac OSx86 10.4.10 Intel PPF1 SSE2 SSE3 same .. IOATA Device Blocking Bus and follow the Still waiting for root device ..

to enter the BIOS on this laptop to be normal (at least I did not work)

(All other laptop has asked him to rearrange the XP upgrade and we sdelili not great - the screw stuck at 160 c rpm and more operative added, but it is Apple fan, I thought to give him a nice surprise for you here ....)

1 form a guy advised to connect an external display - did not help ....

Via USB flash drive can not be quick Start - no such function in the BIOS of the PC

have the option of loading only with Hardy, sidyuka, sidyuka external, network, and PCMCIA card - which tried to place vleshki and the system does not start to boot at all ...

BUT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET THAT INSTALLING OS X Tiger will be available on this notebook: a video to Youtube user I stoned9000 from 2006 and 2007, this laptop running on Hackintosh 10.4.7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v = i2_1j3pNXl0; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4UCnQRQLg4) in the comments from him in the video was indicated that this site would have to find how to install everything, looking for yet could not be found ..

Help please put Mac OS X on it, "starechka" I really want to put it there myself I love Apple and its products, and a friend want to make nice.

Which may be seen on this website installation instructions for this laptop

Or know how to solve the problem

I would really appreciate

I would like to put OS X 10.4 Tiger as it requires less PC resources to lope, I know, QE read like this card zapusit, and works such as writing,

Although my mom PowerBook G4 1.33 Ghz at Leo worked smartly so that if at least 5.10 who knows how to put it too good

Tell me how to install on Toshiba 5205-s505 OS X? have turned stoned9000

And as I've seen on video in Youtube Hack OS X is faster than XP, which was provided with a PC

Probyval as boot parameters rd = disk0; 1,2,3 and the result is the same - IOATA Blocking Bus and Still waiting for root