OpenCL Oceanwave Bench and (new) CompuBench CL

mitch_de

367 posts in this topic

You just drag a window over the benchmark when its going and it speeds up from 60fps to the right fps. And the other is an app you can click disable beam sync and it sorts the score out without a window. And thats all the 2 things do is make the fps right in ocean wave nothing else. I thought it would make mavericks run smoother but it does not lol :)

the window thing works .... went from 60 up 570 fps.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...hi, just for the record...

post-11772-0-21137800-1395327267_thumb.png

same result, AA on or AA off :smoke:...the Pentium D is the bottleneck... but still...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does someone can help me to configure MSI Twin frozer and  Saphire Dual X 7950?

I am having correct test results with GL Wiev about 4100 points but Ocean  open CL is 85 points with reduced bandwidth.  Luxmark was about 2000 points but now it keeps crashing.

wWth booth cards it is worse and T am having random reboots.

Thanks in advance.

Asus p6t6 Mavericks 10.9.2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:)

hello fantomas,

I already disabled V-Sync, the HD 7850 is an average card, the results of 570 compares with HD 69xx / 79xx, the results for the HD 7850 are consistent, it is a lowcoast model  860 Mhz / 1024 I should get to 480 FPS in Mavericks. the R9 270X (equivalent HD 7870) has a score of 550 fps

• Like 1

Found interesting OpenCL (vs. CPU) Benchmark CompuBench CL - to have other OpenCL Benchtools beside this and Luxmark (2.0, 3.0 has major bugs in OS X).

http://compubench.com/result.jsp

Test select, default is CPU, check OpenCL (GPU) to measure GPU OpenCL 

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2015-04-07 um 13.09.16.jpg

MY GT 440 (Nvidia) Results 

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2015-04-07 um 13.08.46.jpg

hello ,

I do not think that this test reflects something serious, at least for AMD graphics card almost falling asleep (46 ° C max), it is optimized for Nvidia certainly and I had a fail test T-Rex and Bitcoin result is bad. Luxmark the test shows the true potential of OpenCL graphics cards.

When I see the final results of the different graphics cards, I still doubt, knowing that Titan X is less than in most of the areas facing an AMD 295 X

test in vidéo and music !   :D

https://youtu.be/MQjRGSRowh0