appleworm

463 posts in this topic

Hi Maverick

i use the bios mod

sp54024_NWL_Sbloccato_F1A

is OK

:wink2:

unfortunately I'm not good with English

indeed I'm sorry if I've posted a link Italian!

Thank you ..............! :)

brother if i use modded bios but not change the WiFi chip because i never use WiFi i use only Ethernet then any problems after modding except semi-brick ?

if i change my WiFi and use my original bios F 1B then any problem ?

or i need to replace my original WiFi for original bios.............(F1B)

and

Does it possible to rollback my bios original one (F1B) after use mod bios and how ?

Write now i have F1B does it really need to rollover F1A before modding ?

Thank you ..............! :)

brother if i use modded bios but not change the WiFi chip because i never use WiFi i use only Ethernet then any problems after modding except semi-brick ?

if i change my WiFi and use my original bios F 1B then any problem ?

or i need to replace my original WiFi for original bios.............(F1B)

and

Does it possible to rollback my bios original one (F1B) after use mod bios and how ?

Write now i have F1B does it really need to rollover F1A before modding ?

hey bro i am going to buy a new laptop

HP Pavilion DV6-7040TX

is this is good for hankintosh or any other you suggest

sorry but what are the features of this laptop DV6-7040tx?

I'm not able to find it on the site hp ... :wallbash:

Unfortunately with laptops do not have any security that everything works!

I can tell you just that with the DV6 6169sl (my laptop) does almost everything!

and the bios mod does not give me problems ... indeed does not overheat at all!

good luck

sorry but what are the features of this laptop DV6-7040tx?

I'm not able to find it on the site hp ... :wallbash:

Unfortunately with laptops do not have any security that everything works!

I can tell you just that with the DV6 6169sl (my laptop) does almost everything!

and the bios mod does not give me problems ... indeed does not overheat at all!

good luck

Same laptop config which have miki

see this

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-dv6-7040tx-laptop-3rd-gen-i7-6gb-750gb-2gb-graphics-win-7-beats-audio/p/itmda6y9sawkxu4t

or

http://www8.hp.com/in/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=5277835&jumpid=oc_r1002_inen_c-001_r0002&lang=en&cc=in

this

Hey guys, i'm back online and trying to get my machine to run osx again. I started this evening and got pretty much all the stuff to work as it is expected (thanx to the persons who provided many useful information in this topic). Anyway there are still few problems that i am facing:

1) Sleep doesn't work- and from the posts i saw that the work on the fix is going atm, how is it going so far and what exactly looks to be the point that makes this happen?

2) Brightness. As it was stated by one of the persons perviously in this topic - when the brightness dims automatically - than the brightness is restored to it's full 100% brightness. I tried to instal the EDID - anyway it didn't helped.

3) Multitouch. Yes, it works - i can do the multitouch zoom around the webpage, anyway i can't setup the three-point multitouch for full os x multitouch functions, any1 knows how to make it?

4) I tried to google it, anyway i couldn't find a real solution to this. I can't use apple services which require apple id, f.e. FaceTime, messages, App Store,dictation and so on... Any1 knows how to fix this? p.s. i got the most simple solution already applied, since i used the .rar for the os installation, which already contained that ethernet string in the boot file.

Edited: accepted new rules after trying to buy a product off the App Store, which has lead to successful work of it, anyway FaceTime/messages/dictation are still not working.

5) Anyway to make the webcam work? I know that FaceTime doesn't work due to the apple id, anyway in Skype settings - i can't choose the camera, as well as it is not detected in the system description.

6) Haven't tested yet, do usb3 ports work?

Moreover:

7) A link to a bios(i got hp dv7-6053er) which would allow to disable 6770m would be nice.

8) Maybe someone knows a nice topic regarding the choice of the wifi board(both internal and external) particularly for our laptops(dv6/7 = internal wifi) and mac os in general = external wifi.

I am trying to log in to icloud i got the following error:

Does anybody knows how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

use this strings in org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>

<string>Yes</string>

after this use origial mach_kernel and start iCloude once you start the iCloud then you can replace the kernel and done ...............

:)

:thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have Lion installed, everything except multitouch, usb3, ati graphics working. Main problem I want to fix is Audio, it is distorted when I turn the volume up. I'm using

Voodoo HDA kexts. Is anyone else having issues with distorted audio ?

Also, here is a great mini USB wifi card, it's tiny and I can just leave it plugged in all the time.

Edimax EW-7811Un 150 Mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003MTTJOY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true

• 4 months later...

I have Lion installed, everything except multitouch, usb3, ati graphics working. Main problem I want to fix is Audio, it is distorted when I turn the volume up. I'm using

Voodoo HDA kexts. Is anyone else having issues with distorted audio ?

Also, here is a great mini USB wifi card, it's tiny and I can just leave it plugged in all the time.

Edimax EW-7811Un 150 Mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003MTTJOY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true

I am using VoodooHDA and my audio works fine not distorted perfect in both headphone and laptop speaker. My trackpad multitouch works but only 2 finger scrolling works nothing else multitouch. Use this kext for 2 finger scrolling and trackpad tap enabled: http://www.osx86.net/view/1448-updated_trackpad+keyboard_ps2_32-64.html

USB 3.0 is also working. I am not sure where I got it but I remember installing a generic USB 3.0 kext (it was named that) from a post installation app. Try Pandora's Box and look in Post-Install maybe you will find 3.0 kext there. How is your ATi graphics working? You have 6770m?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I am new to the world of Hackintosh, but I would begin to understand how this all works. I have a laptop fairly new to experience, is a HP Pavilion dv6-6090es. I have understood that it is difficult to run a Hackintosh on this computer, but I have no hurry to do so.

The technical features of it are:

Intel ® Core ™ i7-2630QM 2 GHz, 6 MB L3 cache
Intel HM65 Chipset
4 GB DDR3 (1 x 4 GB) DDR3
Hard Drive 500 GB SATA (7200 rpm)
Graphics card AMD Radeon HD 6770M (1 GB DDR5)
BIOS version and date of Hewlett-Packard F.17, 24/06/2011

I've been reading the thread but I think I am the only one with this model that attempts to do so. If you could tell me how to proceed will be forever grateful.

I am using the google translator, sorry if my English is not quite right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...