DV6-6090xx Mac OS X Lion Install Disc

appleworm

463 posts in this topic

Look this:

http://lnx2mac.blogs...osx-driver.html

Rettifico, ovviamente dovete togliere le modifiche fatte in precedenza..........

Mi ha creato una cartella sul desk con detro IONetworkfamily.kext che stava dentro E/E

L'ha eliminato lui automaticamente....Vedo entrando su computer la voce "Network" ma non funziona.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In desktop i see the folder with old kexts who went in conflict(situated in E/E)

I see Network icon between Hdd icons but don't work

Look this:

http://lnx2mac.blogs...osx-driver.html

Rettifico, ovviamente dovete togliere le modifiche fatte in precedenza..........

snapback.pngMicky1979, on 06 February 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

Look this:

http://lnx2mac.blogs...osx-driver.htmlI try delete IOnetworkFamily.kext and reinstall Pkg.....

Thanks Michy....stò preparando l' argilla per il busto! :thumbsup_anim:

se non erro siamo in due posti contemporaneamente? :StarTrek:

Yes Man!!!!! :king:

Yes you have to delete it and then will work also headphones (they will switch automatically when you plug in, with voodoo i had to go in the pref panel to switch) and built in mic

Se hai usato la mia cartella hai provato semplicemente a connettere un cavo ethernet per vedere se funziona?... Io non ho dovuto installare niente è tutto nei plugins della IOneetworking family della mia cartella extra... Evita di installarti doppioni...

Molto strano che nun funzioni!:-(

Very strange, don't work!

hi all,

10.7.3 is working well, replace mach_kernel, appleHDA.kext and patch AICPUPM.ktext after you restart the machine and everything will work well.

one question to all?

i cant open my dvd box in osx, there is no shortcut key like the keyboards on mac. every time i need to insert a dvd, i need to reboot in order to open it in the boot process.

There is any way to trigger a key in the HP keyboard to replace the mac DVD key?

best to all,

hi all,

10.7.3 is working well, replace mach_kernel, appleHDA.kext and patch AICPUPM.ktext after you restart the machine and everything will work well.

one question to all?

i cant open my dvd box in osx, there is no shortcut key like the keyboards on mac. every time i need to insert a dvd, i need to reboot in order to open it in the boot process.

There is any way to trigger a key in the HP keyboard to replace the mac DVD key?

best to all,

Hi fluxo and thank for your comment and support.

Strange because in 10.7.3 versione installed in my HPdv7 work the function for estract DVD drive!

How do to work intelHD3000 and ethernet port?

Because i'he this problem with thid versione of 10.7.3

(intelHD kexts)...i think

problemno.jpg

look the grey line in dockbar!

If i zoom the icon the image shakea strage picture.

Hi fluxo and thank for your comment and support.

Strange because in 10.7.3 versione installed in my HPdv7 work the function for estract DVD drive!

How do to work intelHD3000 and ethernet port?

Because i'he this problem with thid versione of 10.7.3

(intelHD kexts)...i think

problemno.jpg

look the grey line in dockbar!

If i zoom the icon the image shakea strage picture.

hi donpiko,

thank for the feedback, but try all key with and Without tht fn key, wath key are you pressing to open the dvd?

About your scramble screen try in your BIOS boot Optionchange the Graphics Mode to FIXED instead of DYNAMIC and check if is its good.

that scramble screen appear in my first installitions of 10.7.0, i installed SwitchResX Control and add my screen EDID.

I FOLLOW THIS TIPS FROM A USER:

1 - If you get a scrambled screen you can make these steps:

1.1 Install SwitchResX if you haven't already, set the resolution to your liking.

1.2 Boot to Windows and retrieve your EDID using the ELDIM - EDIDViewer(Google it).

Once you have the EDID saved somewhere you can access (online, text file, USB key, whatever), reboot to OSX.

Once you have your EDID, boot OSX (using screen sharing, if the screen is unusable) and open SwitchResX.

Drag this file to your Desktop: /System/Library/Displays/Overrides/DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e/DisplayProductID-717

­­, and rename it to *.plist.

Open it with Plist Editor Pro, and add your EDID (You must have to copy your edid in the text file you have saved from Windows and paste in there with the same template code).

Once done, remove the .plist extension, overwrite the /System/Library/Displays/Overrides/DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e/DisplayProductID-717 file, and reboot.

2 - Reboot and Voila!

3 - *If you are having scrambled screen after doing the EDID process, in the and of this description, do the following:

Option 1: Boot with GraphicsEnabler=No to the system than configure the VNC server on Lion - Preferences - Sharing - mark Remote Management - mark all options - hit Computer Settings - mark "VNC viewers may control screen with password" - enter a password - ok. Then access your computer from any other computer or device with vnc client - Change the resolution screen to 1366x768 in System Preferences - Displays.

Option 2: Install LogMeIn - logmein.com - you must make an account for free. Then access your computer from other computer or device with LogMeIn client - Change the resolution screen to 1366x768 in System Preferences - Displays.

When it's done you will not have to do this anymore. Voila.

Today i've installed clear lion 10.7.0 with usb image restored

i booted with this flag...

-f cpus=1 busratio=24 and work perfectly.

Now i need to install some kext

Work

Trakpad and some usb port(maybe not work USB3)

Don't work

Audio

Ethernet

Video - ati 6770m + intelHD3000

With my own dsdt(thanks Michy)maybe this hardware component well be worked.

If can install and worked all hardware i will create New Thread with guide step by step!!!! :wink2:

Stay tuned....

Hi friends!

One question....for the ati 6770m

Now in 10.7.2 i see in system preference ati6770m 2gb and intel hd3000 in 513mb but the screen is slow in particular

operation(use dock wave, open mission control, launchpad, change wallpaper in desktop!!!!)

any idea for work this little problem?

thanks anyway!

Hi friends!

One question....for the ati 6770m

Now in 10.7.2 i see in system preference ati6770m 2gb and intel hd3000 in 513mb but the screen is slow in particular

operation(use dock wave, open mission control, launchpad, change wallpaper in desktop!!!!)

any idea for work this little problem?

thanks anyway!

Hi,

you could try my DSDT, audio will work after you make what i wrote in my guide (HDA Rollback + HDAIDT), you will have sleep enabled (after speedstepper) and everything else working except the hardware i mentioned in my post, for which i hope someone will help... let me know

P.S. my guide is in the link of my signature

Battery life in Mac can't be compared to Windows (roughly i get 2:30), is there any way we can extend the battery life?

is this has to do with power mgt?

You could try to run speedstepper in order to obtain a better usage of cpus but i think the differences are small, try it... (you can also follow my procedure in the link in my signature)

Hi folks

I've problem with use bootloader chameleon(or chimera)

I need everytime boot Lion with usb!

we have a guide(link) or tips for install without problem a version of Bootloader?

Thanks anyway!

hy donpiko

try this, it worked for me:

just follow this tutorial:

Fixing the Notorious boot0: error

http://www.mymac4mus...10/boot0-error/

best to all,

Hello everyone,

I have a porblem screen graphic (display) after 10 minu the laptop work the display is become strange.You have think a solution for this problem,please ?

Impossible use the laptop long time.

ecrand.png

HP DV7 6090ef i72630QM (Intel HD 3000) and ATI 6770M.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I have a porblem screen graphic (display) after 10 minu the laptop work the display is become strange.You have think a solution for this problem,please ?

Impossible use the laptop long time.

ecrand.png

HP DV7 6090ef i72630QM (Intel HD 3000) and ATI 6770M.

Thanks.

hy try this sollution, it worked for me:

About your scramble screen try in your BIOS boot Optionchange the Graphics Mode to FIXED instead of DYNAMIC and check if is its good.

that scramble screen appear in my first installitions of 10.7.0, i installed SwitchResX Control and add my screen EDID.

I FOLLOW THIS TIPS FROM A USER:

1 - If you get a scrambled screen you can make these steps:

1.1 Install SwitchResX if you haven't already, set the resolution to your liking.

1.2 Boot to Windows and retrieve your EDID using the ELDIM - EDIDViewer(Google it).

Once you have the EDID saved somewhere you can access (online, text file, USB key, whatever), reboot to OSX.

Once you have your EDID, boot OSX (using screen sharing, if the screen is unusable) and open SwitchResX.

Drag this file to your Desktop: /System/Library/Displays/Overrides/DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e/DisplayProductID-717

, and rename it to *.plist.

Open it with Plist Editor Pro, and add your EDID (You must have to copy your edid in the text file you have saved from Windows and paste in there with the same template code).

Once done, remove the .plist extension, overwrite the /System/Library/Displays/Overrides/DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e/DisplayProductID-717 file, and reboot.

2 - Reboot and Voila!

3 - *If you are having scrambled screen after doing the EDID process, in the and of this description, do the following:

Option 1: Boot with GraphicsEnabler=No to the system than configure the VNC server on- Preferences - Sharing - mark Remote Management - mark all options - hit Computer Settings - mark "VNC viewers may control screen with password" - enter a password - ok. Then access your computer from any other computer or device with vnc client - Change the resolution screen to 1366x768 in System Preferences - Displays.

@fluxo,

Thanks for the quick reply and help.

But i don't know how add EDID in ProductID-717,i have the file EDID save now.

Yes i have screen résolution correctly ,not needs install SwitchResX just 2 problems on the windows osx display strang and boot screen chaméléon too résolution not correctly.

img0040cx.jpg

On the photo chaméléon boot résolution 1024 * 768 this screen résolution is not correctly.

fluxo

Here my file EDID,you can edited the file ProductID-717 for me please ?

The good screen résolution for the note is 1600 *900

Thanks advance.

EDID.rtf.zip

DV6-6090xx Mac OS X Install Disc by Appleworm (new download link)

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1VJQ39H2/Mac_Os_X_Lion.zip

Install:

- Restore DMG on a USB > 5GB. Install Chameleon 2 RC5 R1003 on it. (included in the root) Install without flags.

- Once installed copy the Extra folder to / and install Chameleon 2 RC5 r1003 included in the downloaded DMG.

• Like 1

nevermind, should have read the post above me.

going to try this out on a DV6-6091NR with a

i7 2620QM

6GB ram

HD 6770m

well damn, it is just a zipped torrent. i cannot torrent while on campus, so is there a way to do this with a legit Lion dmg

edit: nvm my friend that lives off campus is doing it for me

Edited by Lkr

Hi i am trying this on dv 6177 ee

My specs are

core i7 2630 qm

4gb ram

radeon 6770m switchable

I tried installing with the original dmg by burning it to a dvd but i only get the main startup screen for iATkos l2, as soon as i press enter or f8 I get stuck with the grey screen and nothing else appears,

I am downloading this provided DMG image i hope it works out for me, i am new to this forum and the hackintosh thing, have done a little homework just to get the idea of the basics, still dont know enough about all this. I am running windows 7 as of right now, i tried downloading the x-flash thing to get the instalation on thhe usb and install the chameleon verison that you suggested but it was a MAC utility i guess sorry i dont know nothing about the whole restoring the dmg to a usb and installing the lastest chameleon version to it. How can i do that? Can anybody help? Have also heard about the locked bios thing with the dv series pcs. Please anybody help me out here, i really want to try this mac os x keeping in mind that my wifi and the radeon graphics along with few other things might not work

@lkr

no dude i didnt install anything as a matter of fact i dont know how to install chameleon, how can i ? help me out and thankx for the reply i feel really stupid not having read the article completely but i prefer one on one help

thanks alot for the reply

please let me know if there is any other thing tht i need to do before burning the dmg to dvd-rw

@lkr

no dude i didnt install anything as a matter of fact i dont know how to install chameleon, how can i ? help me out and thankx for the reply i feel really stupid not having read the article completely but i prefer one on one help

thanks alot for the reply

please let me know if there is any other thing tht i need to do before burning the dmg to dvd-rw

to restore the dmg to a usb drive you need a PC with os x installed or a mac

• Like 1