LIM - Lion Image Maker
compatible with Snow Leopard and Lion
7.09.2011 - Released the first public version- 1.0.0
9.09.2011 - Add missing "-force" flag - 1.0.1
The program is designed to automatically prepare the DVD image or any kind of disk (eg. pendrive / hdd / ssd / memory card) with Mac OS X Lion. The program was written in AppleScript.
- Blank DVD-R(W) to burn image or any kind of disk (eg. pendrive / hdd / ssd / memory card) with a capacity of 4.5GB at least.
- Mac OS X Lion in Application folder or anywhere on the disk.
- Prepare the Lion installation image to burn to DVD.
- Prepare the Lion installation image with MBR support to burn to DVD. Only for 10.7.0 !
- Prepare the Lion installation disk.
- Prepare the Lion installation disk with MBR support. Only for 10.7.0 !
- Each MBR option has also taken off the board-id check.
Please report me any bugs in this thread.
IMPORTANT ! If you have only InstallESD.dmg do this:
1) Create a folder "Install Mac OS X Lion" in /Applications. 2) Add the Contents/SharedSupport folders in it. 3) Add the InstallESD.dmg file in the SharedSupport folder. 4) Now add .app at the end of Install Mac OS X Lion folder. There should be a Forbidden sign on it, but it does not matter. 5) Launch LIM and it should detect the app automatically
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY All-Seeing Interactive ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL All-Seeing Interactive BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.