- SS work w/o CStates and PStates Generator in org.chameleon.Boot.plist
- Sleep Wake Restart works w/o any SleepEnabler (Of course you need to patch the AplleRTC.kext take a look at rayap topic for this)
- The boot time from Chameleon GUI to Lion Desktop Login (Set the KernelCache=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist) normally between 4(SSD HD) sec to 20(Normal HD).
- Audio (Vanilla so AppleHDA.kext) some kind of scratch?
- Other things not normal with "universal" DSDT
P6T SE, 0908 BIOS
With the above i7 920 DSDT:
- SS works with all state generation set to „No” in Chameleon (goes to 12x when idle), but still uses for max the 21x multiplier - the „universal” one used the BIOS fixed one (20x) - no turbo
- Flawless Sleep and Wake without extra kexts (perl binpatched AppleRTC 10.7.4 - no cmos corruption after reboot)
- ~30s boottime for lion with UseKernelCache=Yes, no difference noted, Lion was always about 10s slower to boot comparing to SnowLeo for me (HDD)
- Binpatched 10.7.4 AppleHDA with the ALC1200 plist edits, no noise on both jacks (there was some frontpanel/headphone noise with 3.3), mic works - no means of checking optical, not using it.