DSDT Auto patcher - Gone?

crencom

225 posts in this topic

Thanks for the DSDT... Unfortunately I'm still having trouble with this notebook. It has an ALC269 Audio chip and it is giving me hell. VoodooHDA Works, but it causes frequent kernel panics saying something about a dependency not being met in IOAudioFamily. I'm thinking the only way to get it working is to patch applehda. Do you have any experience or know anyone who has experience doing this? I'm at my wits end...

Thanks again

Thanks for the DSDT... Unfortunately I'm still having trouble with this notebook. It has an ALC269 Audio chip and it is giving me hell. VoodooHDA Works, but it causes frequent kernel panics saying something about a dependency not being met in IOAudioFamily. I'm thinking the only way to get it working is to patch applehda. Do you have any experience or know anyone who has experience doing this? I'm at my wits end...

Thanks again

Start your computer. Don't press anything. Wait for it to get to the chameleon screen. Don't press anything (keyboard) or use mouse for 10 seconds. Then press the enter key to start booting your mac installation. Apparently if I wait like this, the boot works fine and doesn't give me any kernel panic. Weird, but always works for me.

Try it.

Everyone who is asking for dsdt's

Go to windows and auto extract your dsdt from there. Then apply patch for your motherboard and you're all set

:) Good luck!

Start your computer. Don't press anything. Wait for it to get to the chameleon screen. Don't press anything (keyboard) or use mouse for 10 seconds. Then press the enter key to start booting your mac installation. Apparently if I wait like this, the boot works fine and doesn't give me any kernel panic. Weird, but always works for me.

Try it.

Everyone who is asking for dsdt's

Go to windows and auto extract your dsdt from there. Then apply patch for your motherboard and you're all set

;) Good luck!

I think I figured out how to get the stupid audio to work... I've removed AppleHDA completely from /S/L/E and lo and behold, no kernel panics.

I am still having trouble getting the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement to work properly though. Kernel panics even with patched dsdt. Not sure why... maybe my system just can't handle native power management.

Either way it is ok, the system works fine with nullcpupowermanagement and I never use sleep anyways... just would be nice to be able to use native speed step

Hello MaLd0n, I really appreciate if you help me with my Asus p5q-pro E8500 ati-5770.

dsdt.jacquesssss.zip

REMOVE EvOreboot, NullCPUPowerManagement

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Lan model?

Hey MaLd0n,

Hoping you can help me with this DSDT. It's for a Dell M2400 Laptop.

send_me.zip

System Specs:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBook Pro6,1

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.54 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 1.01 GHz

Boot ROM Version: [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url].tonymacx86.com

SMC Version (system): 1.30f3

Serial Number (system): G88451235J4

Hardware UUID: 7003AA19-98F7-5945-A1D5-D670FBBD89B3

Let me know if you need anything else, and thanks in advance!

Hi MaLd0n,

I've lost my system config due to a HD failure, I'm now trying to restore it.

could you please re-post my patch (c0ke dell inspiron 1545 ) if you still have it?

Thank you!

I cannot use sleep and I think I haveto monitor temperatures because it seems that they're high and the fan keeps running.

here you have my files! thank you in advance!

send_me_c0ke.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

Can you suppose something about my issue - LINK :)

With few words .. the issue is following and just this in Lion. Wake from sleep when I boot in 64bit is about a minute, but if I boot with arch=i386 it`s immediate..

These are the extensions loaded in 64bit boot Lion -

These are the extensions loaded in 32bit boot Lion -

This is my current DSDT -

This is my boot.plist -

Hello MaLdOn

I scored an ex-display P55-USB3 and found a DSDT that you'd already edited for "Hades".

I just wanted to let you know that it works like a champion in this machine!

I had a used i5 650 kicking around and always wondered if it was any good.

This thing stays stable (and pretty cool) up to 4.5Ghz and is almost hitting 10000 on geekbench when OC'd that much!

I'm running it at 3.93 and it's hardly exceeding 25 degrees.

(Noctura CPU paste and Arctic CPU cooler,

1600 ram at running at 1333)

Anyway, thanks again for your great DSDT work.

A while ago I used Auto Patcher to extract the BIOS and patch the DSDT automatically for my Asus P6X58D-E.

As I play around with my hardware quite a lot I often need to make a new DSDT.

Just wondering if some of you guys (and hopefully girls too :thanks_speechbubble: ) know which patches need to be applied for this board, and where I should be able to get them?

Thanks for the help :wallbash:

Hey MaLd0n,

Not sure if you are doing dsdt.aml anymore?

You done one for me awhile ago and worked perfectly but I stuffed up my os and had to do a fresh install.

Sorry to hear they took your post off as it would have been a good archive for people like me who play around with their os and stuff it up.

so just in case you are still able to do one or find my original one. here is my

send_me.zip

Asus Amd Athlon 64 3500+

AS-3V-m2v890

Thanks

wokko

Dear Mald0n,

We had contact before, you managed to compile a working almost perfect DSDT for my HP8710w llaptop. I recently sold this laptop and bought latest MBP 15 matte hi-res screen. But now i can sell my MBP 15 for an HP8560W with extra money :-) which is almost hardware spoken indentical. Nvidia Quadro 1000M and the rest is not that important I think (wifi i have a HP spare which worked).

I was looking for you AutoPather to see if the HP was already on the list. Do you know if this HP8560 was already investigated and is there already a DSDT file ?

Thx !

Hi MaLdOn.

Greetz.

That would be so nice if you patch my DSDT. It's different from my Signature.

CPU AMD X6 Phenom II Black

MB ECS 890

16 GB RAM DDR3 Apacer CL9

VGA ATi AMD 6770 XFX

& here is my send_me.

Thanks in advance.

One question, how can we find a DSDT without DSDT Autopatcher?

:-)

send_me.zip

Well I wanted to try my 980x so I pulled my 965ee would not start the pci and cpu crash :) so I went back in windows pulled dsdt.aml patched wat and Hpet got it to boot.

ran GeekBench looks good is there any other patches I need to do? Thank you for any help.

http://www.myalbumbank.com/displayimage.php?pid=5623 geekbench = 19836

dsdt.rar

A while ago I used Auto Patcher to extract the BIOS and patch the DSDT automatically for my Asus P6X58D-E.

As I play around with my hardware quite a lot I often need to make a new DSDT.

Just wondering if some of you guys (and hopefully girls too :) ) know which patches need to be applied for this board, and where I should be able to get them?

Thanks for the help :D

Ok, found the patch on : http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=385 , might be useful for a lot of other boards too :D