DSDT Auto patcher - Gone?

crencom

225 posts in this topic

Hi MaLd0n,

Could you please help me with my dsdt, I have successfully injected EFI's (ethernet + gfx = working app store) and installed working kexts for wifi and audio... but I can't enable sleep on lion.

Specs are: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 (ALC892 audio), 2600K, GTX 460 1GB, and Realtek 8139 (for app store's sake).

Here's my file generated by you're app.

I want to thank you in advance if ever you have time to for this.

Thanks!

Sorry forgot to attached it...

send_me.zip

Hello MaLdOn

My Gigabyte 73PVM-S2H doesn't load the high speed USB bus around 50% of the time.

This happens on both SL and Lion.

This results in very slow USB transfer when it's not loaded but everything else apart from IDE CD drives not being seen, runs absolutely fine.

The Extra/Extensions folder contains:

FakeSMC

ACL8**HDA

EvOreboot

JMicronSATA

I ran your "Run Me" app with the high speed USB bus not showing in system profiler.

Is there anything else that can be done to the DSDT?

It's a DSDT that you made and I did also try applying the mac devices patch using DSDTEditor because I noticed the USB's were still labeled USB0 and USB2.

Cheers

send_me.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

Could you please help me with my dsdt, I have successfully injected EFI's (ethernet + gfx = working app store) and installed working kexts for wifi and audio... but I can't enable sleep on lion.

Specs are: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 (ALC892 audio), 2600K, GTX 460 1GB, and Realtek 8139 (for app store's sake).

Here's my file generated by you're app.

I want to thank you in advance if ever you have time to for this.

Thanks!

Sorry forgot to attached it...

dsdt.jobski.zip

Hello MaLdOn

My Gigabyte 73PVM-S2H doesn't load the high speed USB bus around 50% of the time.

This happens on both SL and Lion.

This results in very slow USB transfer when it's not loaded but everything else apart from IDE CD drives not being seen, runs absolutely fine.

The Extra/Extensions folder contains:

FakeSMC

ACL8**HDA

EvOreboot

JMicronSATA

I ran your "Run Me" app with the high speed USB bus not showing in system profiler.

Is there anything else that can be done to the DSDT?

It's a DSDT that you made and I did also try applying the mac devices patch using DSDTEditor because I noticed the USB's were still labeled USB0 and USB2.

Cheers

dsdt.plexiputer.zip

Hi Hello MaLdOn,

sorry for the request but I would like to get an appropriate DSDT for my configuration:

P6X58D-E

i7 950

GeForce GTX260

Extensions in the Extra folder:

AppleYukon2Injector.kext

fakesmc.kext

HDAEnabler.kext

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

LegacyHDA.kext

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

THANKS!!!

dsdt.MiddleBrooker.zip

remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Thank you very much MaLd0n. One thing that is still not working for me is the graphics card. I have a HD ATI 5470 Mobility. If I set GraphicsEnabler=yes, the built in display is dark although the backlight is enabled. I have injected the EDID which does appear to give me the proper resolution support (verified through VNC). With GraphicsEnabler=No, I don't get QE/IC and don't have the proper resolution. Is there a way to enable it using the generated dsdt.aml you gave me?

Thank you very much MaLd0n. One thing that is still not working for me is the graphics card. I have a HD ATI 5470 Mobility. If I set GraphicsEnabler=yes, the built in display is dark although the backlight is enabled. I have injected the EDID which does appear to give me the proper resolution support (verified through VNC). With GraphicsEnabler=No, I don't get QE/IC and don't have the proper resolution. Is there a way to enable it using the generated dsdt.aml you gave me?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=231768

Hey MaLd0n,

since you seem to be able to fix a DSDT in a couple of mins ... wouldn't it be cool if you could describe your generic approach for doing it? Or are you just using the discontinued AutoPatcher?

Hope its no crossposting when i put your eyes on this (well of course it is crossposting - but at least i've asked an on topic question before :)):

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=267823

dsdt.plexiputer.zip

dsdt.MiddleBrooker.zip

remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Hi MaLd0n,

I've tried the DSDT but unfortunately the Sleep don't works!

I've added the code to the smbios.plist in my /Extra folder, is this correct?

Thank you very much!!

MB

Hi MaLd0n,

I've tried the DSDT but unfortunately the Sleep don't works!

I've added the code to the smbios.plist in my /Extra folder, is this correct?

Thank you very much!!

MB

what happens?

NATIVEPM ok? USB Built in?

Hi MaLd0n,

Could you help with my Asus P6X58D-E & Core i7 950 Build. I installed using tonymacx instructions.

This is what I did, I booted up with tonymacx86 [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] v3.1.1, installed Snow Leopard 10.6.3, all booted up OKay into Snow Leopard, I then installed the MacOSXUpdCombo10.6.8, then used [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] 3.8.0 using the [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] install and System Utilities, I then did a reboot and went into the System Profiler and found the mac was running a 32bit system, then using [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] I went into Boot options and clicked on 64-bit Apple Boot Screen and clicked on System Utilities again and let them install, and then rebooted, all working Okay, then went into System Profiler again and now I have 64bit system. Next no sound, no Ethernet / network so I installed the Marvell88E8056.kext using Kext Helper b7 and then installed Envy24 SL.0.22.dmg for my M-Audio Delta 66 sound card, I rebooted and now I have sound out but no sound in from mixer desk, internet, USB, Bluetooth and good working nVidia 9800GT 1GB graphics using DVI and VGA but no HDMI. I have not tried firewire yet as I don't have anything to try it with.

One thing which is not right is my RAM the System Profiler, the memory I am using is Patriot Memory 8GB (2x4GB) Division2 G2 Series 1600MHz DDR3, but the profiler is showing a speed of 1069MHz, can you help with this.

One other problem is the clock time is 1 hour out, when I boot into Snow Leopard it says i.e. 1200 hours and when I boot into windows 7 it says 1100 hours, also in the bios the mac system has changed the time so the real time is out by 1 hour.

Also the Mac 64bit system is running slow compared to windows 7 64bit.

I am very new at all this so I think I have been very lucky in doing this as I don't know or understand anything about .kext, hpet or any of the hack mac jargon and I am worried about using apps I have never used to fix my system.

As my system is nearly perfect I don't want to break it so is there an easy way to make my own DSDT using DSDT Auto-Patcher for this system as I would like to upload it for other people to use who have the same system. Or could you make one up for me? If not can you post a How Too instructions so we don't break our systems.

If I have forgotten anything please let me know. And if you see anything that is not right in the pics below.

Hardware:

MOBO: Asus P6X58D-E with updated BIOS 0701

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 3.07GHz

RAM: Patriot 8GB 1600MHz DDR3,

PSU: EZ Cool PS-1000 800W Infinity,

GPU: Inno3D nVidia GeForce 9800 GT, 1GB on board

AUDIO: M-Audio Delta 66,

DVD: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22LS50 ATA Device,

HD: 2 x 1TB, 1 X 250GB

CASE: Antec 300

Thanks

Hi,

the PC is able to go to sleep.

When I try to wake up, I hear the fan running but it remains with a black screen.

NATIVEPM ok? USB Built in?

Sorry can you explain me better.

THANKS for all the help!!!

Hi,

I've updated my BIOS to the latest version and now sleep is working like a charm ;)

THANKS MaLd0n for the help!!

I get a hello Maldon dsdtautopatcher you did for one HP PROBOOK 4530 he was made for I3 and I j have the same computer but with an i5 when I made ​​the dsdt with the program it works but have a Geekbench score of 4200 if I put the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext have a score of 5200 there is a difference in the patch between the i3 and i5??

more NullCPUPowerManagement.kext without some version of chameleon or chimera crashes at startup with error CPUPowerManagement despite the patch in the dsdt

thank you if you can help

DSDT_Auto_Patcher.zip

dsdt.aml.zip