DSDT Auto patcher - Gone?

crencom

225 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am a complete noob but managed to install VMWare 10.7.2 and prepare a USB thumb drive with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Now I need a DSDT for my ASUS P5Q (P45 chipset) mobo. Please help me out. How do I start? I read this thread but seems to be a few steps too advanced for me. I can follow simple instructions if you guide me properly. I think this will help many others like me who are taking their first steps.. I never used OSX or a Hackintosh before..

Thank you in advance guys!

BR,

F

Hi F-bone,

download this app DSDTEditor_Linux_Windows from this link http://www.projectos...?showtopic=1292

install Java run time, then run the app DSDTParser

go to file run Extract DSDT

go to IASL Menu run compile

Again go to file menu then save DSL as DSDT.dsl

thats it all done

• Like 2

Just installed OSX Lion 10.7.2 on Acer Aspire 6920G. Video works with acceleration but the screen flickers sometimes. Sleep doesn't work. Had to install PS2controller so I could use keyboard and mouse, Ethernet driver and Belkin driver for wireless USB. I could install SleepEnabler but then it doesn't restart right after waking up. Also JMicron card reader doesn't work.

Please take a look at files attached, thanks!

Laptop Specs:

Acer Aspire 6920G

1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

3 GB 666MHz DDR2 SDRAM

NVidia GeForce 9500M GS 512 MB

Realtek ALC889

EDIT: New version of SleepEnabler seems to work. Screen still flickers and card reader doesn't work.

send_me.zip

Edited by DPyro

Can you please help me this one ?

I think :

- The CPU section is not correct.

- Sata section is not correct. (Orange icon and Unknown AHCI ...)

- Sleep is not working.

I m using :

- Asus P5K cross flashed P5KR

- 4 x 1GB RAM 800

- 8600 GT 256

- Q9400

No one ?

Hi F-bone,

download this app DSDTEditor_Linux_Windows from this link http://www.projectos...?showtopic=1292

install Java run time, then run the app DSDTParser

go to file run Extract DSDT

go to IASL Menu run compile

Again go to file menu then save DSL as DSDT.dsl

thats it all done

many thanks for the info! it seems easier than I thought... while I waited for your answer I managed to install Lion 10.7 and use the "easy" option in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] - this enabled my 460GTX and then I installed sound and Ethernet using kexts I found around the web. It seems to work but I cant get Audio from the HDMI - only from the motherboard. Also the 1080p setting has to use OVERSCAN for my HDTV and this is causing some blurring - this HDTV is by Phillips (Full HD) and is set as "PC Monitor" in the TV menu which gives perfect picture in Windows 7 but not in MacOS.

I also used a software (cant remember the name right now) that produced a new smbios.plist with iMac model and serial number so I could create an iCloud account.

I then noticed that the system auto-updated to 10.7.2 without any issues. Of course after that I disabled auto-updates to avoid future problems that may occur.

Do you think I should re-install using the DSDT produced with your instructions or keep the Hackintosh the way it is right now?

EDIT2: I followed your instructions and I got 2 errors, 14 warnings and 70 remarks. I clicked "Fix Errors" and saved as DSDT.dsl (or is it DSDT.aml??). Now is this the file I should copy to the Desktop of the Hackintosh installation and then choose UserDSDT in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]?

Thank you for all your help

BR,

F

@ MaLd0n

can you help me with this DSDT ?

any help will be greately appriciated.

i am having hp dv6-6121tx with following spec-

Core i7 2630Qm -speedstep not working,

Chipset: Intel Cougar Point HM65

Ram1: 4gb DDR3-1333Readon 6770m 2gb and HD3000

Ralink RT5390

idt 92hd81b1x audio

validity vfs5131

forgot to attach the DSDT.

send_me.zip

Hi XLR,

Here am Attaching my DSDT for DELL XPS 17 L702x laptop, please fix the errors.

Ez,

Unfortunately I'm not an expert in DSDT, i have 3 motherboards that i want to add to the patches database and i'm just like you waiting for Mald0n to help me. Looks like he's the only one who can help, but he's very busy at the moment, so we have to respect that and just wait until he comes back. So please be patient and DON'T send him any personal messages.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can someone take a look at this dsdt.aml?

I've tryed patching it but shutdown and sleep want works.

Want work also usb3.

Restart instead is ok.

Asus X53s-SX197V

Processore: Intel Core i7, 2670QM Sandy Bridge

Chipset: Intel® HM65 Express Chipset

Intel HD3000 + Nvidia 610M

6gb Ram

2xusb + 1xUSB3

Thanks a lot

Hi.

OCZ ZT Series 750W Fully-Modular 80PLUS Bronze High Performance Power

Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

OCZ 120 GB Vertex 3 SATA III 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive VTX3-25SAT3-120G

Radeon HD6870 PCIE 2GB Dual Mini

Intel Core i7-2600K Processor 3.4GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155

Corsair Memory Vengeance 16GB DDR3 CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9

Sony LightScribe 24X SATA Internal DVD+/-RW Drive AD-7261S-0B (Black)

I can’t get my USB3.0 to work. Please help.

hi there,

i have a ga-ep45-ud3l

tried dsdt.aml from blackosx (should be compatible although for ep45-ds3l)

and dsdt.aml for ep45-ud3l (bios f9, which is mine) from tonymacs database

they work like a charm (i only have chimera and fakesmc installed), no PCIRootUID fix needed anymore, shutdown, restart, everything is working,

except for sleep,

when i put the machine to sleep through apple menu, it sounds like its sleeping for a millisecond but instantly waking up again,

restoring to a normal system then,

console says "USB RECEIVER" which is my mouse+keyboard woke it up,

when i put the machine to sleep with mouse and directly after clicking disconnect the usb-receiver for mouse+keyboard

it sleeps (or at least it acts like it would sleep)

but when i connect mouse+keyboard again, computer won't wake up,

and pushing power button makes the machine boot like it was switched off instead of sleeping,

help would be appreciated,

the last thing i need working on my hackmac :)

thx

send_me.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MaLd0n,

Hope you can help me again old friend. You made a DSDT for me a while back and I foolishly updated my BIOS without thinking. Anyway I was finally able to boot OS X SL sans DSDT and get a send_me file made. My machine specs are...

Asus CG5290

It has a gimped version of a Rampage II gene MoBo

Intel i7 920 2.67 GHz

Nvidia GTX260 896 MB

9 GB dual channel ram

BIOS 1603

Hope you can help. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Just installed OSX Lion 10.7.2 on Acer Aspire 6920G. Video works with acceleration but the screen flickers sometimes. Sleep doesn't work. Had to install PS2controller so I could use keyboard and mouse, Ethernet driver and Belkin driver for wireless USB. I could install SleepEnabler but then it doesn't restart right after waking up. Also JMicron card reader doesn't work.

Please take a look at files attached, thanks!

Laptop Specs:

Acer Aspire 6920G

1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

3 GB 666MHz DDR2 SDRAM

NVidia GeForce 9500M GS 512 MB

Realtek ALC889

EDIT: New version of SleepEnabler seems to work. Screen still flickers and card reader doesn't work.

hi, i have the same laptop. i replaced the wireless card with a dell 1490 off ebay for about $15 and works oob for snow and lion. takes 10mins to swap.

did you get a dsdt sorted?

but isnt the sound chip ALC889A?

also never got card reader working (leo/snow/lion), i have a flush fit cardbus SD card reader and that works great, just plug and play (er, i mean read/write)

which new version of sleepenabler are you using? i have tried many and never got sleep to work in snow either.

strange thing is, my 9600m gt gave up (after 3 years gaming) and had to put the original 9500m back in. now i have flickers on snow (didnt before) but on lion is fine (also fine on windows xp and 7) no kexts, just GraphicsEnable=yes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@MaLd0n

Hello sir,

I was wondering if you could help me with my install. I did a clean install using Nawcom boot CD, installed 10.6.3, updated to 10.6.8 + 10.8.0 legacy kernel from Nawcom, but then had to roll back to 10.6.0 because of random hang ups and graphic glitches. Now the system seems to work, but it won't restart correctly. If I restart, it will turn off, but not back on again (fans keep spinning). Also if I put it to sleep, it will go to sleep, never to wake up again, or wake up instantly. On some forums I heard about you and that you were the guy to contact. It seems too much to ask, considering the number of people needing your help, but if you can, I would be eternally grateful.

Checking your other posts I found how to extract the files needed, hope I got the right files. Here it goes.

Hope you're still checking this forum.

I have a:

Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT UD5P

AMD Phenom II X4

4 GIG RAM DDR2 800 Mhz (at least this is what shows under system profiler)

Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT

3 SATA drives

send_me_ermalkoci.zip

Thanks a lot!

Just got this compilation error message and it said to post to the forum:

[Line 263 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 269 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

Can anyone help?

I've added my sendme file if it's easier.

Thanks!

DRD2

Whoops, nevermind. I got it fixed. I had an existing DSDT file in the Extra folder. All is good...and sleep is working!

My Rig....

Gigabyte G41M-ES2L rev 1.4 bios f9

Intel Core2Quad Q9400 2.67GHz

8GB DDR2 800mhz SDRAM

Graphics Card: GeForce 9500GT

160GB - OSX Install - Snow Leopard 10.6.8

2TB - OSX Raid HDD

send_me.zip

Edited by Ddease2

• 4 weeks later...

@Maldon

Hi Maldon,

Can you help me with my HP DSDT, i try to use SSDT but it's not working i got KP "P -state error 18 at step 35 on cpu2" ?

I send you the send me zip and the DSDT that i use actualy, is working but with dropdsdt=yes and no pstate and the turboboost stop at 30x and normaly it will be 32x for i5 2520m.

I hope you anderstand my poor english.

Thank you, best regards.

Cyril.

send_me.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

SSDT2430m.aml.zip

• 2 years later...

Looks like an old thread. Hopefully i can attach my files.

I was wondering if anyone could help me get my dsdt patched. I have 10.9.5 fully working except for sleep/wake, lid. When i close the lid the computer screen stays on. when i select sleep from the menu the screen goes off and wakes up if i press the power button.

its a dell n4110 laptop and i replaced the wifi card with one that is natively supported.

Cheers,

Tone602

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like an old thread. Hopefully i can attach my files.

I was wondering if anyone could help me get my dsdt patched. I have 10.9.5 fully working except for sleep/wake, lid. When i close the lid the computer screen stays on. when i select sleep from the menu the screen goes off and wakes up if i press the power button.

its a dell n4110 laptop and i replaced the wifi card with one that is natively supported.

Cheers,

Tone602

I may advice you to try Clover bootloader with its DSDT patching ability.