• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Khaled Magdy

Khaled Magdy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Im losing my mind here, ive tried practically everything, from ##### in an external drive trying to run retail off of a flash, tried ##### with iAtkos s3 v2, tried my lion usb with chameleon, tried nearly everything. The netbook just doesnt wanna boot the installer, it always freezes at the apple logo with them all (no spinning cursur wheel thingy) and just stays there, ive tried to boot with -v, where it basically loads the kexts then in the end (this part goes fast) i read some stuff about ACPI and DSDT and the screen just turns black (still lit up though) and stays like that. Ive tried "cpus=1 arch=i386 -x -f fsb=166 -v" ive tried them all at different combinations, still does the same. Please help (Have only tried ##### not ##### legacy)

gavbear1234

gavbear1234

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
hi khaled magdy, heres how to get a successful isntallation of ideneb 1.3,

1. format your flash drive to NTFS

2.download unetbootin, select distribution as free dos, then select your drive and then select start

3. go to your flash drive and delete all the files inside of it (DO NOT FORMAT)

4. download leopard hd helper and open ddmac, select iso at top, deselect box beside dropdown, select flash drive, reselect box beside dropdown, click start (DO NOT TOUCH IT WHILE ITS WORKING)

5. when ddmac is done, open CMD, type diskpart, then list disk, then select disk # (whatever number your flash drive is), then list partition, then select partition 1, then set id=af

6. boot from flash drive :star_sunglasses:

Feel free to message me for more detailed instructions if your confused!

Vespista_SiD

Vespista_SiD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi! I wanna Buy this netbook to install Mac osx. I came from An eeepc 1008ha with SL retail but the motherboard burned a few says ago...
Well, You Say that it's ok using ideneb 1.3, but is there a Way to install a Snow leopard retail distribuzione? Even Lion or mountain Lion.

Ps sorry for My bad English :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy