How to OX in HP Pavilion dv6-3152ss ?

kone_dejota

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm trying to install mac osx in my laptop. I have tried mammoth's method but when I install the 10.6.3 version I can't update, them mouse pad doesn't work, it doesn't work also the brightness control, the sound, the wifi, etc

In the Thread nobody answer me so I think i need to install it with other method

Can anybody help me??

Thanks

Hi, I'm trying to install mac osx in my laptop. I have tried mammoth's method but when I install the 10.6.3 version I can't update, them mouse pad doesn't work, it doesn't work also the brightness control, the sound, the wifi, etc

In the Thread nobody answer me so I think i need to install it with other method

Can anybody help me??

Thanks

If you do not use the search people do not wish to help you (called laziness in a way). Up top type HP dv6 then you will find a topic by Mammoth which covers DVx series.

Okey, I'm in 10.6.8 right now.

I open the Install Mac OSX Lion and I get a screen that says: Mac OSX 10.7 Lion requires a Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or Xeon processor

If i click in the "about this mac" i get the processor: 2,53ghz intel core i5

Thanks

If you do not use the search people do not wish to help you (called laziness in a way). Up top type HP dv6 then you will find a topic by Mammoth which covers DVx series.

Did you even read his post? he said he used Mammoth's guide. Go flame some where else!

DV6-3225DX is not really a laptop of choice for osx.

No video support

No Wifi support

First of all, the laptop is dv6-3152ss

Second, I have seen people that has my graphic card working with Snow Leopard and Lion (don't know about wifi)

Third, Did you even read this post?

I have tried mammoth's method but when I install the 10.6.3 version I can't update, them mouse pad doesn't work, it doesn't work also the brightness control, the sound, the wifi, etc

Fourth, flame some where else you

Bye ;)