Hi, the last 3 days i tried to install lion without success!!!
Today i found the way!
Everytime the system stop/freeze with Waiting for DSMOS or Bug: launchctl.c:2408 error!
So, i tried the PCEFI boot loader and system boots!
I dont know why but i dont care! So this is the DSMOS killer Guide
0) Make a partition on your USB or HDD >8gb
1) Format the partition as HFS (MBR)
2) Find the Lion (The boot iso or the ESD.DMG)
3) Copy lion to this partition!
For ISO: Mount ISO and use carbon cloner to copy the iso on your disk/usb 8gb partition
For DMG: Download and copy to your application folder the MyHack , run it and follow the instructions!
4) Download my attached file and unzip it to your DESKTOP
5) open terminal and log as admin (sudo -s)
6) type: diskutil list and locate your usb/hdd 8g partition (disk number and partition number e.g. disk4s1)
8) type: cd ~/Desktop/NKS/installer
9) type: sudo ./fdisk440 -f boot0hfs -u -y /dev/rdiskX
***Change the X with your USB/HDD Number from diskutil! Warning if you type wrong number may
destroy one of your drives!
10) type: sudo dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdiskXsX
***Change the first X with your USB/HDD Number from diskutil and the second with partiton number!
Warning if you type wrong number may destroy one of your drives!
11) close terminal and copy the contents from Desktop/NKS/BOOTFILES to your USB/HDD 8gb partition
Reboot and boot from USB/HDD drive!
Also i have patched files for radeon 5770 and ALC888 Ich9, PM ME