Bring back Expose and Spaces to Lion ?

Le-Bebop

3 posts in this topic

So, is there some guys that are working on it ? The main reason I did not upgraded is bloody Mission Control (and that Lion looked like very slow, but was booted from an USB flach.. so..).

Anyway, I someone tried, is trying, or have some ideas about it..

So, is there some guys that are working on it ? The main reason I did not upgraded is bloody Mission Control (and that Lion looked like very slow, but was booted from an USB flach.. so..).

Anyway, I someone tried, is trying, or have some ideas about it..

Sorry, MC has completely replaced spaces and Expose, this is simply not possible. If one would change the underlying structure of the windows Server the OS would break apart. So : No, not happen.

Speed: 10.7.1 is still borked, but 10.7.2 is gonna be what the original release should have been. It runs great, no more of the bugs and speed is like Snow now in the last dev build. Also for the first time no kernel panics ( not related to hackintoshing, real Macs had lots of KPs with Lion 10.7/7.1 )

Thanks a lot for reply. Such a shame for MC. I don't like too much, may I'll change my mind. For the speed thing, I'll try to update my Lion in the USB flash and look at any change. the 10.7.1 update is available from the apple menu for the GM version.

I stay under SL for the moment.

cheers