• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Le-Bebop

Le-Bebop

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
So, is there some guys that are working on it ? The main reason I did not upgraded is bloody Mission Control (and that Lion looked like very slow, but was booted from an USB flach.. so..).

Anyway, I someone tried, is trying, or have some ideas about it..

smartie77

smartie77

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Apple Software, iOS , OSX86, Creativity and a lot of non-tech stuff.

So, is there some guys that are working on it ? The main reason I did not upgraded is bloody Mission Control (and that Lion looked like very slow, but was booted from an USB flach.. so..).

Anyway, I someone tried, is trying, or have some ideas about it..

Sorry, MC has completely replaced spaces and Expose, this is simply not possible. If one would change the underlying structure of the windows Server the OS would break apart. So : No, not happen.

Speed: 10.7.1 is still borked, but 10.7.2 is gonna be what the original release should have been. It runs great, no more of the bugs and speed is like Snow now in the last dev build. Also for the first time no kernel panics ( not related to hackintoshing, real Macs had lots of KPs with Lion 10.7/7.1 )

Le-Bebop

Le-Bebop

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Thanks a lot for reply. Such a shame for MC. I don't like too much, may I'll change my mind. For the speed thing, I'll try to update my Lion in the USB flash and look at any change. the 10.7.1 update is available from the apple menu for the GM version.
I stay under SL for the moment.
cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy