need help for a boring problems

loal

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I installed iaktos s3v2 10.6.3 on my laptop Asus UL30A qx 105V, OSX runs well but I have a small problem annoying.

My mouse (Razer Diamondback) operate almost fine, if I move it moves, I can click, but the pointer remains stuck constantly in the top left of my screen, someone has understood or should I make a video :)

If someone with a solution that would save me, and avoid to reformat and reinstall

Where can I find drivers for my trackpad does not operate in this version? (It works with 10.6.6 by hazard)

Is it possible to update mac, for example to skip in 10.7.x without reformatted, with a original dvd or hackintosh? And how should we proceed 10.6.3 -> 10.6.4 -> .... or 10.6.3 -> 10.7.x?

thank for your help

I don't know what's happening with your mouse or how to get your trackpad working. If it's PS2 based you need to find and install a third party PS2 driver (several are available). OS X doesn't support PS2 devices out of the box.

10.6.8 is the minimum requirement for updating to Lion from the App Store - you cannot use the App Store on older versions of OS X. How you proceed to update to 10.6.8 depends on what works best with your particular hardware.

There are ways to do a clean and legal* install as well.

*by legal I mean using a legitimate copy of Lion bought from the app store using a working Hackintosh or Mac running 10.6.8. Here's one way:

Screen_shot_2011_08_23_at_5.47.07_PM.png