Toshiba Satellite Atheros wireless?

OMIGHTY1

1 post in this topic

I have a Toshiba Satellite, with an AMD Turion x2 64, with a dedicated Ati Radeon 3200 graphics chip (256MB). I have the graphics set correctly, so that I can change the resolution, and, even though the mouse goes to a color block, reinstalling the OS and keeping the driver there usually fixes it. However, over my weeks of searching, I have yet to find a way to get either my ethernet nor my wireless working. My ethernet is Realtek RTL8167, and I can't get it working, even with both Lnx2mac's driver, and the other driver in the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] package. and my wireless is Atheros AG5007EG. I've seen reports (and a video) of this wireless card working, so there must be a way. I once was able to get my card to be seen (but I couldn't activate wireless, because the hardware switch was turned off; I reinstalled, and lost it. Silly me. xP) I can't remember how I did it, unfortunately. So, does anyone have any idea on how to get this thing working? Thanks for any replies; it'll be much more than I've gotten at other sites! :P