[Price Check] Apple MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.26 13" (Uni/Late 09)

Bammeh

3 posts in this topic

I am currently trying to buy a Macbook Pro, for college.

But right now, I have a "Apple MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.26 13" (Uni/Late 09)" that I am trying to sell.

It has been upgraded to have:

• 1 TB Hard drive space
  • 4 GB RAM

I was wondering about how much I would get out of it if it has a small scratch on the bottom left of the screen, and the bottom cover rubber part if coming off($40 ebay fix)?

I really want to buy a new Macbook Pro, but I don't know how much I could get out of this one first.

Should I put the stock parts back in it(RAM and HDD) and try to sell it then?

Thank you!

I hope this is the right forum ;)

I am currently trying to buy a Macbook Pro, for college.

But right now, I have a "Apple MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.26 13" (Uni/Late 09)" that I am trying to sell.

It has been upgraded to have:

• 1 TB Hard drive space
  • 4 GB RAM

I was wondering about how much I would get out of it if it has a small scratch on the bottom left of the screen, and the bottom cover rubber part if coming off($40 ebay fix)?

I really want to buy a new Macbook Pro, but I don't know how much I could get out of this one first.

Should I put the stock parts back in it(RAM and HDD) and try to sell it then?

Thank you!

I hope this is the right forum ;)

Your best bet would be to look around at used ones and what other people are asking. I looked up one similar to yours on www.powermax.com (one of many well known sites that sell used Macs), and they have a Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz with 2 gb ram, 120 gb hd and 90 day warranty for $759.00 USD.

I am sure your not going to offer a 90 day warranty, but you do have more ram and larger hard drive, so maybe start at $800.00 and maybe go down from there? I would not go too high cause a brand new "educational only" white MacBook is probably only $150 - $200 more. If I were going to spend 800 already, I would spring for the extra and buy new.

It might also sell faster if you go down a little too, say maybe $675 or $700 USD

good luck.