[Sell] Lifehacker Hackintosh with Aluminum G5 Case - Taking up space - MAKE ME AN OFFER

ajfesq

1 post in this topic

Up for sale is my Core2Duo Lifehacker build Hackintosh. Spec is similar to the lifehacker build and is 100% compatible with the lifehacker installer script. GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P motherboard, 2.66 ghz e8200 Processor, 8gb ram, 1tb Drive, DVD +-RW, cooler master power supply and Nvidia 9400 graphics (EVGA) - running SL 10.6.8 server.

Power switch was wired to work and the gigabyte board's reset switch is wired into one of the back slots. Power and drive lights are visible within the aluminum lattice of the case and both the front firewire and USB are operational. The outside of the case, from the front, is almost perfect Mac (drive and power lights showing through being the exception). Inside of the case could, frankly, use some improved cable management but is functionally perfect.

Back is effectively dremeled out to allow for the PC motherboard with white caulking around the joints.

Altogether, its a great looking machine and runs 10.6.8 perfectly.

Front sound works via a USB sound device which is switchable through Soundsource application.

Case has some slight indentations and marks as that's how I received it.

Item is located in Long Island, NY and I would prefer to sell locally or around NYC.

Apologies for the terrible photo, taken with the isight on my laptop.

I was asking (most recently) $499.00 but, at this point, I will entertain any reasonable offer - More Photos and details available on request.

post-812323-1314847099_thumb.jpg