The usual things to try/check:
1. Make sure Ethernet is en0
2. Delete NetworkInterfaces.plist file
3. Try a new smbios file (Macbook 5,1 and MacbookAir2,1 seem to be the most compatible)
4. Check your Hardware UUID!
5. Inject ethernet PCI string into smbios.plist
I have been long using your work and I would like to thank you all.
Last weekend i decided to install an ssd, it was already upgraded to 4gb ram an dell's wifi card. I also installed 336 bios mod.
I decided to give it a tray with ML (rayn's thanks for your resum it fully worked), but I rather pref SL, i tested old thread metoth but i hangs on pci root uid not found or nvidia 9400 info.
can anyone point me? I tried without ahci injector but as i remember it turned in KP.
I haven't tried SL with my 1201n, but normally in my Hackintosh life, when it hangs on PCI root, the first thing I try is to boot with npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000.
If it still doesn't work, I'll say it's a kext issue.