Are you on MySpace?

DiaboliK

28 posts in this topic

Just wondering how many of our forum mebers actually use MySpace.

Of course im on there, im out here in Cali where it all started.

Heres my page!

Anyone else have got an account? post a link! *edit - dont have to post a link if you dont want. just say if you have an account or not*

-ps

also check out my design site in my sig. :D

Damn you, why did you have to invoke myspace, i hate that site, your just another stoopid myspace bimbo now, i've lost all respect for you.

You spelled stupid with two o's. Don't make fun of myspace with myspace caliber grammar.

I used two o's to emphasize the level of stupidity, oh and diabolik, yeah im 16 and i do haev a myspace. Its fine, yours actually looks good and neat, i knwo soem other ones which are {censored}, ads,{censored} mp3 players, yuck

Good Job

Yea, im on it, i just added the design thing, i just dont want it totially public welll.... heres a hint, so no one spamms me or ne thing, my username here is my link thingy there.... and yes i hate how {censored} theyre servers... but still all my friends are on tehre and its a good way to communicate with them...

max

ps, your myspace profile is king, no spam at all, tahts awesome!

thanks bwhs8r, i just checked out your page. its been awhile since ive seen luigi in something so big!

Also, if anyone needs some code help for MS. just ask.

heh, yea, i just did that cause i needed a layout and that was the only decent one, if you can think of ne thing better than that or improve on it it would be greatly appreciated :D yours is sooooooooo clean! its like its not even myspace!

max

I do. but lately some places I go to in Myspace crashes my Safari..

www.myspace.com/donbeyako thats mine

Everyone is on myspace nowadays..

DiaboliK, I believe you have the NICEST MySpace I have EVER seen. It is very clean ++ its Aqua ;D. For a {censored} example of a myspace you should see my stepbrother's.... It has a "IM THE JUGGERNAUT, {censored}" image like plastered at the BG, and it has well over 7 MySpace video player flash apps running... He makes me cry. I don't really use MySpace because well... none of my friends at school do.

-Neospy

• 2 weeks later...

:D This topic was revived. The other day, I signed up with a friend, and due to the extreme limitations (ex. No JS at all), we quickly cancelled our accounts...

On another note, which may please people, there is a GreaseMonkey script that targets the IFRAMES on MySpace to block the ads :). (look on userscripts.org or whatever)