Need help installing Lion on P8P67

DVSdan

1 post in this topic

I am in great need of help installing Lion to my new hackintosh system. (Specs: P8P67 Pro, i5-2500K). I followed this guide. Initially, I tried using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], but every time I tried to install Lion through that, it would just show an Apple logo on a blank screen and would not install.

So I had my Lion USB stick and I put Chameleon RC5 on a CD. I booted into Chameleon and installed Lion a separate internal hard drive. During the install process, it was running really slow. The mouse lagged, and the interface in general lagged, like after I would hit the 'next' button. But I thought, okay, it just needs some custom files or something after install.

So I got it installed and had it running, albeit slow as molasses. I installed Chameleon on the system and installed this P8P67 Support Pack. Then rebooted.

Upon reboot, it gave me a kernel panic. I can't boot into the Lion drive and have no idea what I did wrong. Could someone please advise me on what I should do next?

I really would like to get this working.

Thanks,

Dan