• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

as6221417

as6221417

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
First, I want to thank everyone who helped (androdev, MaLd0n,...) to be able install the Lion.
But I can not solve the problem of the touchpad.
I installed the kexts (AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext) in S / L / E, but does not work on 32bit or 64bit.
Is it necessary to change the DSDL file?
I appreciate any help.

davidkk

davidkk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello.I needed an option to disable my touchpad quickly and easily, so I installed touchpad drivers, however it has feature which disables touchpad when I'm typing something on keyboard, making it impossible to play nearly all games. I wasn't able to find any options in settings to disable this feature, maybe anyone knows any workaround for all this?

Thank you in advance

iheb88

iheb88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

First, I want to thank everyone who helped (androdev, MaLd0n,...) to be able install the Lion.
But I can not solve the problem of the touchpad.
I installed the kexts (AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext) in S / L / E, but does not work on 32bit or 64bit.
Is it necessary to change the DSDL file?
I appreciate any help.

The touchpad isn't working at all or the the scrolling options?

themacmeister

themacmeister

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Hello.I needed an option to disable my touchpad quickly and easily, so I installed touchpad drivers, however it has feature which disables touchpad when I'm typing something on keyboard, making it impossible to play nearly all games. I wasn't able to find any options in settings to disable this feature, maybe anyone knows any workaround for all this?

Thank you in advance

You play games with your TRACKPAD?? HOW???!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy