Lion Usb Doesn't Work

carlevarino

3 posts in this topic

hi!

Here is the thing

I tested on an external drive lion from dp1 dp2 DP3 DP4 and Gm and USB worked perfectly BUT! I installed on my official Hard drive and the usb doesn't work I installed the iousbfamily.kext and iousbmassstorage.kext from the other installation but doesn't work

please helpme

I'm forgetting some kext? to get usb work?

thanks in advanced

hi!

Here is the thing

I tested on an external drive lion from dp1 dp2 DP3 DP4 and Gm and USB worked perfectly BUT! I installed on my official Hard drive and the usb doesn't work I installed the iousbfamily.kext and iousbmassstorage.kext from the other installation but doesn't work

please helpme

I'm forgetting some kext? to get usb work?

thanks in advanced

I have an idea

could someone upload those two kexts from the DP1? or DP2? to install because it seems that these kexts works for my computer and not the GM and final KExts

iousbfamily.kext

iousbmassstorageclass.kext

Who has those verions! upload it please

I have an idea

could someone upload those two kexts from the DP1? or DP2? to install because it seems that these kexts works for my computer and not the GM and final KExts

iousbfamily.kext

iousbmassstorageclass.kext

Who has those verions! upload it please

looking for a solution found something curious, the version of my other HD boot with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (not the tonymac OSx86) on this tutorial http://www.99bits.com/2011/03/how-to-insta...s-x-lion-on-pc/ step 3, and! in this version my USBs works!

but in the version that boots with chameleon does not work! Why?

What Can I DO!???? please helpme

I really need get this work !!!!!!!!!!!!!