Lion is Officially OUT!

Onixs

89 posts in this topic

Look for AppleRTC.kext fix here.

Thanks, I think you mean this thread .Those command do fix the CMOS reset, but the LID sleep still does not work. I think the AppleAPCIPlatform changes a lot, after replacing AppleACPIPlatform from 10.6.8,LID sleep works. I am really wired why some laptop can LID sleep, but some cannot?

The "Installed" status is because you have a copy of the OS X Install App (GM) someplace on your HDD. Remove it and the status will change to a Buy button.

:(

Hi Blade , i have remove any dmg Lion ...but from APPLE STORE ..look here please

post-410253-1311350589_thumb.png

:rolleyes:

Hi Blade , i have remove any dmg Lion ...but from APPLE STORE ..look here please

To me the exact same thing. I have installed the GM ( not bought in Appstore ) from USB stick and did format the disk completely from the Lion Utilities menu . If there exists a *app" on my disk, then it must be hidden, and hidden good from me - because I have already digger through all the folders to search what needs to be done to re-enable rosetta and such .

I can only imagine that Apple simply says : If he is running Lions AppStore ( version different then MAS in SL ) , then display "installed".

mine, just out of curiosity :

post-156995-1311357583_thumb.png

If you want buy Lion from App Store - use Option key: Option+click on Lion picture and you'll have "BuyApp" button.

Second Option+click on "BuyApp" butoon and you have fresh Lion.

THANK YOU ! it works, now I can buy it so it is "mine" officially :-)