• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

micgo

micgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello to all ! i need some help to replace the bootloader that i installed with iatkos s3 v2 to #####. what happen is i installed iatkos s3 v2 on a acer aspire 5740-6378. everything workout clean. but after the installation it wont boot up even with diff flag. somehow i was using ##### 2.0 CD to boot up. and i selet the MacOSX drive with boot flag busratio=17 i got into desktop. so now i think it's the Bootloader giving me all this hard time.

i think i have AsereBLN v.1.19 Bootloader installed and i wish to replace it with #####.

micgo

micgo

micgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i replaced to ##### by using #####. but still i wont able to boot into desktop from the bootloader that i installed on the hardrive. but i m able to use the same ##### bootloader that is on the CD. anyone have an idea what m i doing wrong ?

JohnSmith41

JohnSmith41

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Please go to tonymacx86 for these questions, as InsanelyMac does not support i B o o t, changing i B o o t to #####...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy