1. Install Lion. I used the USB method & Lion GM.
2. Once inside Lion desktop: install Chameleon RC5 r875.
- Click customise & only have "Chameleon Standard" Selected.
3. Replace boot file. I use Chameleon Wizard:
- Folder On Disk > [Select Folder With Boot File] > Install Method: Update > Target: [Your Lion Drive] > Install.
Not sure if this is needed but this is what else I did:
- Folder On Disk > [Select Folder With Boot File] > Install Method: Update > Tick: Update boot1h > Target: [Your Lion Drive] > Install.
4. You do not need any extra kexts because the ones you need come with Lion BUT I have included my own from Lion GM.
- Install with Kext Utility (Drag & drop the kexts on to Kext Utility). Location of course: S-L-E.
5. Sort out your EDID: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/ind...owtopic=208410
- Mine is included BUT I do not know if it will work for you, so its best sorting out your own!
- Replace: DisplayProductID-717 In: System > Library > Displays > Overrides >DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e > [Here]
(Edit: in windows7 I used http://www.entechtai...il/moninfo.shtm to get the EDID. I attached my EDID. Your EDID should be like this. DO NOT USE MINE!!)
6. Edit your: com.apple.boot.plist to include (mine is included for an example):
- AtiConfig: Hoolock
- GraphicsEnabler: Yes
7. Not sure if you will need to do this but this is what I did. Repair permissions of Lion drive in Disk Utility.
8. Run Kext Utility.
9. Reboot & PRAY!