When starting most apps on lion, app crashes then shows login screen?

gotmilk70

3 posts in this topic

I have a problem. I loaded Lion GM on my laptop. I booted in both 32-bit and 64-bit and still have the same problem. When i start an app I installed, it crashes, then switches to the login screen, flickering a few times before it does. I can't run my apps. Anyone else experience this? Anyone with tips to fix the issue? Thanks in advance.

I have a problem. I loaded Lion GM on my laptop. I booted in both 32-bit and 64-bit and still have the same problem. When i start an app I installed, it crashes, then switches to the login screen, flickering a few times before it does. I can't run my apps. Anyone else experience this? Anyone with tips to fix the issue? Thanks in advance.

i have this problem on my Netbook, too ( with Snow and Lion ), but only if i klick ' About this Mac ', it's switching back to

Login Screen !

CooSee ' Ya

I almost have the same problem also, but it is just when I try to open items in stacks, and when I am doing things too fast. I think this could be a graphics problem because I don't have QE/CI (???), but it looks like different things for different computers make it do that. It would really help if someone helped us with this, because it is very annoying to me and I'm guessing everyone else also.

PS: My system specs (If anyone needs them)

HP Elitebook 6930p

Intel Core2 Duo clocked at 2.53 GHz

3 Gigs of RAM

Intel GMA4500MHD (Horrible)

Dell WLAN 1490 (A Broadcom Chipset)

Some Intel Ethernet card which I can't manage to get working with Lion

SoundMax/AD 1981a

Thanks in advance if anyone could solve this problem.