[HELP please] Light Blue Screen when turn on.. More details..

flipim

1 post in this topic

Well it seems that everything is working for me...

But i still have one problem.

Everytime I reboot or turn on computer, when I select mac drive to stast MAC OS X it shows grey screen with apple logo...

Then it shows light blue screen and it freeze there... And I have to press Power Button (at CPU) and looks like if computer sleeps, then a press power button to turn it on again.. And sudenly the desktop shows up...

But i always need to press power button...

How can i solve this problem?

EDIT: The problem is with the HDMI, if I use DVI it boots perfectly and dont freeze with a blue screen.

EDIT2: Searching in google, some MAC users have the same problem with miniHDMI ports, (my graphic card got miniHDMI port)

EDIT3: When im using HDMI and it stops at blue screen... Its enought with turn off display and turn on again and it works... Some ideas???

BTW, what can i do to be sure that everything is working? It exists any tool to check that everything its right?

Thanks!

EDIT: BTW Can i Run [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and just tick the 64bits Log option? Or if i do this i will break everything?