• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

rob1980

rob1980

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

You said you were able to fix bluetooth via DSDT. Is this true?

If I remember correctly bluetooth worked, but was not very reliable, we had to keep cycling that and wifi to make it work using the "f2" button i think it is on the dell laptop.

I also have an old wifi kext that i'm sure used to make it work without DSDT mod.. 

would need testign though, as im on a probook and dont have my friends laptop here

swapnik

swapnik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

For some reason I'm able to boot into my Hackintosh perfectly with DSDT=No, I get a panic when I dont use this flag, I have just applied the display patch mentioned in one of the previous post to the dsdt provided in the guide. I dont need an hdmi and my audio, ethernet and graphics card work perfectly. The only things that are not working are my trackpad (ALPS pointing...), wifi(intel centrino n1030), artifacts on my screen, and audio is really bad, feel like my speakers will tear.

Also do you guys know why I'm able to sign in on iCloud and Appstore but not on facetime. I have null as my serial number in system report. How do i get a serial number.

adelynx

adelynx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Please can anybody help me to patch my DSDT file and prepaire to me the boot install with all nessesary files and drivers to install Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4 to my DEL Inspiron N5110 with this characteristic:

Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8GB
Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030
NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M

You can find all my pc system information in the attachment.

Attached File  My_DSDT_Files.zip   61.9KB   34 downloads

Leonardo Azevedo

Leonardo Azevedo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey Enthusiast,

I patched my own DSDT but I don't have yet my system able to sleep. This feature is very important to me, I have the same specs that swapnik:

Dell Inspiron N5110
Intel Core i5 2410M 2.3GHz
6GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
Intel HD3000 Graphics
Intel Centrino Wireless N1030
Realtek PCIe Family Controller

I'm not a DSDT expert, so may you help me with this?

Thanks,

Leo.

TheEnthusiast

TheEnthusiast

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I am willing to try my best to apply what I know. Sleep has a few perquisites, so to speak; you need AppleIntelCPUPowermanagment.kext working (patched or BIOS mod), along with a few DSDT patches, and no SleepEnabler.kext or NullCPUPowermanagement.kext in S/L/E. First step is to fix the DSDT. Upload your clean DSDT, but first ensure that you have the latest BIOS update. 

Also, I'm not certain, but I believe that your wifi card may not work.

borzes

borzes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey there! I spent a lot of time for searching dsdt for my laptop. I tried all dsdt's in this topic but them doesn't work. :( please help! :) %)

Intel® Core™ i5-2410M
Memory: 3GB
Intel® HD Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M
Dell Wireless 1702

System: Mavericks 10.9.1

Not working: brightness control, sound, wireless.

another question: it is possible to FULLY OFF the GeForce video by patching dsdt? :)

this is my dsdt extracted in aida64 2.50

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy