Fixed no kext load issue

nmano

157 posts in this topic

Hi

I tried your method, but I can't load Geforce kext without error :) What can I do to load it?

Can you post a screenshot how can you get working QE ? Thanks.

My CPU: Core i3 330M

Chipset: HM55

Jul 27 17:15:23 MacBook-Pro kernel[0]: NVDAGF100HAL loaded and registered.

Jul 27 17:15:35 Tothpetis-MacBook-Pro kernel[0]: NVDA,Display-B: Not usable

Errors:

Jul 27 17:15:20 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.GeForce - library kext com.apple.NVDAResman not found.

Jul 27 17:15:20 localhost kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.GeForce - failed to resolve library dependencies.

Jul 27 17:15:20 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.GeForce failed to load (0xdc00800e).

Jul 27 17:15:20 localhost kernel[0]: Failed to load kext com.apple.GeForce (error 0xdc00800e).

Jul 27 17:15:20 localhost kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "NVKernel"

Here is my screenshots:

ask netkas

Only He can fix.

manor, which chipset you have in your laptop?

HM55 sony laptop.

It's really strange that Chameleon gives you resolution higher than 1024x768 since there are no PAM registers in HM55 which are used to shadow and patch video bios....weird! Except if your VBIOS already has this resolution. Can you dump your VBIOS and post it here? I would like to take a look.

Thanks,

oki

Dell E4310 have correct resolution. Maybe you can look in this vbios?

There is a user with this laptop, and correct resolution --> Link

I believe the answer is in this, only some models have the correct resolution, like this --> Link

model of manor = VPCEB37FD --> correct resolution

model in the forum olarila = VPCEA20FB --> correct resolution

Dell E4310 have correct resolution. Maybe you can look in this vbios?

Dell E4310 uses Mobile Intel® QS57 Express Chipset not HM55. I asked manor for bios dump since his laptop uses HM55 (as mine does too) and he has correct resolution in Chameleon. So only (i hope) difference is video bios version. I'll know when I get it.

oki.

I didnt using any bios.rom

how to get bios?

windows 7 GPU-Z 0.5.3

its say bios reading not support on this device

Hi all,

I've been able to install Lion final on my Acer 1830T (btw xMove sucks (no offense to Tonymac), much easier to make a usb bootable Lion Installer, just had to remove IntelHD kexts from installer).

still no luck w/ intel HD.

worst : no more vnc connection w/ all kext loaded...

tryed w/ manor kext, com.apple..., and even dsdt : a new error : pci can't be find adress or something like that.

tried booting w/ modded chimera (1366x768 mod) w/out kexts : vnc OK w/ resolution but messed up screen on laptop (same timing issue as w/ SL : seems normal)...

Sandy bridge users now have native res w/ QE&CI, hope we're the next ones...

I cant get bios.rom from mac osx this methaed if anybody can help?

sudo -s

cd ~/Desktop/VBIOS

chown -R root:wheel RadeonPCI.kext

chmod -R 755 RadeonPCI.kext

kextutil RadeonPCI.kext

./RadeonDump -d

exit

Hi

Intel HD3000 graphics with dual display via DVI and HDMI and full QE/CI acceleration

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26370

This gude load only AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext 32 bit only

AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext

IOPCIPrimaryMatch

0x428086 0x46

AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext

IOPCIPrimaryMatch

0x00448086 0x00468086

AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext

IOPCIPrimaryMatch

0x468086

32 bit only. plus natit

Ma questo metodo di villa, può funzionare su portatili con solo intel HD Graphics?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But this method of house, can run on laptops with only Intel HD Graphics?

@Manor

You said we needed to edit Natit.kext.

What is NVCAP? Where did you find this code?

<key>NVCAP</key>
<data>
BAAAAAAAAQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
</data>

What is Reg? Where did you find this code?

<key>reg</key>
<data>
ABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQEAACAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAABAABgQAEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIBAAAQAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAAAA=
</data>

You need to explain where you got these values or at least explain how to get them.

Anyways my hackintosh has both GeForce Kext and NVDAGF100Hal Kext loaded. They don't do anything. :wacko:

System_Extensions.tiff

I have both GeForce Kext and NVDAGF50Hal Kext loaded and registered. They don't do anything also. Somehow, all these "got it working" seem to be wishy washy, none of them is real. What's so hard to show step by step when you already got it working?

reg its not impotant but nvcap if u get right one almost we done.

Alright, I did everything, I got my vcap from my NV55C26U correctly, put it in the plist and still got the 1024x768x32. I think hd5700 is dead in the water. Yes, there are some makes like Sony or Dell may have native resolutions without trying very hard because of their motherboards and LCDs are somehow compatible with these kexts and they work. I think the best is to get the new sandy bridge laptop with hd 3000 to get both native resolutions and QE/CI. To me without QE/CI/CL, hackintosh is totally handicapped.

For those who want to try Manor method and don't know how to get NVCAP string and device-properties string to add to com.apple.Boot.plist, here you go.

gfxutil_plistedit

dsdtse

Osx Tool Utilities

With dsdtse you can get the ioreg output which will give you your NVCAP in data mode. Just highlight the data then paste it on a text file for future use, actually copy all data to a file and call it mylaptop or something.

nvcapdata.JPG

Now how to generate the NVCAP string, we need the plistedit we just downloaded. Click 'new root', 'new child', click 'new item', enter NVCAP, select DATA, copy your nvcap data, click in the middle of <> and paste, repeat for NVPM then hit dump, you will get your NVCAP string. Use this and edit the in.plist of Manor, replace his NVCAP with yours, heck I replaced the NVPM, REG, everything and save it. I replaced with his Natil.kext and nothing worked. Next he said we need to edit our Boot.plist with his in.plist, let's do that also.

nvcapdata1.JPG

nvcap_pm_string.JPG

OSX TOOL UTILITIES downloaded and used to get strings for our device-properties with our new NVCAP.

use this tool to import the modified in.plist of manor with your own NVCAP and other stuff. The picture here is not in.plist of manor, I modified and tried many in.plist to get different types of device-properties string and none worked. I must have done something else wrong. Let's just hope this will help someone to see the light better, but I'm totally blind now.

device-properties.JPG

So highlight the whole string and copy it to your com.apple.Boot.plist-device-properties

mynewplist.JPG

comappleBootplist.JPG

I tried all possible ways, NO NVCAP in Natil.kext when I have NVCAP in device-properties and both NVCAP in Natil.kext and com.apple.Boot.plist. I generated my own device-properties with only my NVCAP using GFXstring generator.

I believe the NVCAP thing is a fake thing, the nvdanvhal50.kext or nvdanvhal100.kext generate these NVCAP randomly and it has nothing to do with our HD5700.

graphics5700.JPG

nvdanv50hal.JPG

BTW, one of Manor's file has wrong syntax, I don't think these are the files he actually used or get it working.

Next hokes, please!!!

Cheers,

Louis

• Like 1

you have to change loder. Try [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] with 1366x768xd32

http://www.kexts.com...-iboot_1.7.html this loder if work OR not this 1366x768x32 let me know.

This cridect goes to Andy VandijckA new bundle with lots of additions.

The following models have been collected with acpi tables and smbios information (for some also device-properties):

-iMac5,1

-iMac7,1

-iMac8,1

-iMac10,1

-iMac11,1

-iMac11,2

-MacBook1,1

-MacBook2,1

-MacBook3,1

-MacBook4,1

-MacBook5,2

-MacBook6,1

-MacBookAir1,1

-MacBookAir2,1

-MacBookAir3,2

-MacBookPro3,1

-MacBookPro4,1

-MacBookPro5,1

-MacBookPro5,2

-MacBookPro5,3

-MacBookPro5,4

-MacBookPro5,5

-MacBookPro6,1

-MacBookPro6,2

-MacBookPro7,1

-MacBookPro8,1

-Macmini1,1

-Macmini2,1

-Macmini3,1

-MacPro1,1

-MacPro2,1

-MacPro3,1

-MacPro4,1

-MacPro5,1

-Xserve2,1

Download link below:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3093959380/ior..._26_05_2011.zip

NOTE: If you have .ioreg files from other models / can make them from a model not listed you own, post them here please and I'll add them to the list + extract info...

Look MacBookPro 6.2

Hello, I lion 10.7

dsdt unmodified. I have edited and installed by inserting geforce.kext eNVDAGF100Hal.kext my device ID. the result you can see in the image loaded.

I do not know how to edit natit.kext.

having a core i5 2300 I have an intel HD2000.

my resolution is only 1024x768 and I do not have QE / QI

post-823535-1313751683_thumb.png