Lion stops in installation

latebye

3 posts in this topic

I have created a Lion boot USB, and installed the system. When i reboot, Lion asks me what language i want to use, and then what my Apple-ID is. Whatever I type her, when I push next nothing happens. I can go back, using the left arrow on the screen. But as i said, it won't take me to the next image.

Is there a way to resolve this, og mabye create a userprofile in terminal?

I have created a Lion boot USB, and installed the system. When i reboot, Lion asks me what language i want to use, and then what my Apple-ID is. Whatever I type her, when I push next nothing happens. I can go back, using the left arrow on the screen. But as i said, it won't take me to the next image.

Is there a way to resolve this, og mabye create a userprofile in terminal?

Welcome to the Jungle,

press ' Windows Button + Q ', if i'am right and say ' skip ' registration! you don't have to register at all ;)

CooSee ' Ya

Welcome to the Jungle,

press ' Windows Button + Q ', if i'am right and say ' skip ' registration! you don't have to register at all :thumbsup_anim:

CooSee ' Ya

Thanks for the respons! I fixed it another way. I used timemachine to recover my user settings, hardbooted the machine, and it all worked. Booted up to the "welcome screen" =)