• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

viciouzex

viciouzex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I installed Lion Gold Master yesterday and got it running with QE/CI and all the good stuff.
unfortunately it has random panics. It does not seem to be specific to certain programs.
It is difficult to reproduce the panic.

Is there a log file somewhere in Lion I can pull up to post here to get help?
Or is there somebody who has had this problem that figured out how to fix it already.

Thanks in advance

fffeee

fffeee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

I installed Lion Gold Master yesterday and got it running with QE/CI and all the good stuff.
unfortunately it has random panics. It does not seem to be specific to certain programs.
It is difficult to reproduce the panic.

Is there a log file somewhere in Lion I can pull up to post here to get help?
Or is there somebody who has had this problem that figured out how to fix it already.

Thanks in advance

The stuff on the screen when you kernel panic is telling you what the cause of your kernel panic is.

The logs are in /var/log and /Library/Logs if they're being written to disk.

viciouzex

viciouzex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Cool. My Extra folder was missing all the extensions, duh. I put pretty much everything from my 10.6.8 Extra into Lion and it seems to be functioning perfect. Only thing is Skype automatically crashes as soon as i open it. Other than that, everything else seems to be behaving now.

Thanks!!

viciouzex

viciouzex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
When I run utorrent it will panic after a while of running. What log file specifically am I supposed to open to see why it is having a panic and what do I look for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy