• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

leras

leras

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
The manufacturer HP has released the first laptop with a processor Llano, designed by AMD. The HP Pavilion DV6-6110SG APU has an A6-3410MX and a Radeon HD 6750M, which has CrossFireX technology, also developed by AMD, which is used to connect two graphics cards connected in parallel.

HP has provided information on its performance and features. Its processor will have 4 cores and is clocked at 1.6 GHz. Its frequency can be overclocked to 2.3 GHz. Its primary graphics card, a Radeon HD 6520G, has a frequency of 400 MHz. With CrossFireX technology, this netbook has another more discreet graphics card, a Radeon HD 6750 clocked at 725 MHz. The two graphics cards work together to give a nice graphical rendering.
The HP Pavilion DV6-6110SG will have a 15.6 inch screen with a native resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. His memory is 6 GB and it will have a DVD burner. Premium with Windows 7, its launch price would be € 599.

i think this notebook worth buyng in order to convert it in hackindosh so what is the opinion of the community

anarkhos

anarkhos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I'll eat my hat if anybody gets that GPU combo to work.

I expect lots of people to buy the netbook in hopes of running OS X decently, but will be as disappointed as ION2 owners.

Maybe some intel-based ultrabooks will work, but maybe you should consider a MacBook Air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy