Choppy/Broke Graphics After "Wake" DP4

bmas

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I would like to find solution for following problem. After wake from sleep, the animations in Lion getting very slow/laggy (when open apps for example), and the result in Cinebench 11.5 become 8fps, before sleep 21fps..

My VGA is Sapphire HD4670 512MB DDR3. I suppose that this is some ATI problem .. Take attention to everyone, if have sollution or same problem .. write here to find solution .. :)

Hi,

This is my DSDT made by Maldon, work perfectly without any problem in SL (in last update 10.6.8 I had to replace ACPI & PCI kexts from 10.6.7, because of [PCI configuration begin], as in Lion)..

I also use this pach:

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\xBC\x00\x74\x10|\xBC\x00\xEB\x10|; s|\x45\xB8\x74\x08|\x45\xB8\xEB\x08|; s|\xD0\x00\x74\x13|\xD0\x00\xEB\x13|; s|\x45\xCC\x74\x0B|\x45\xCC\xEB\x0B|;' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

.. in Lion`s RTC, to stop reset CMOS. (After Wake->Restart)

PP: I haven`t got such a problem with SL sleep and wake.

Thanks for fast response..

As I say I already patch RTC, but I can`t make (couldn`t learn for so much time) DSDT modifications .. (this DSDT is made for me by Maldon with his method in Auto-Patcher topic). :blink::worried_anim:

I think the problem is that VGA power stays in low profile in sleep and after wake didn`t change it .. How do you think, should be this .. ?

Is there anybody else with working sleep and ATI graphics just to tell if there is such a problem .. :(:)

• 5 weeks later...
I think the problem is that VGA power stays in low profile in sleep and after wake didn`t change it .. How do you think, should be this .. ?

Is there anybody else with working sleep and ATI graphics just to tell if there is such a problem .. :D:(

My sleep was working but I had the CMOS problem, then I applied the AppleRTC patch and my sleep stopped working.

I have an AMD HD4850 (it's not ATI anymore, it's AMD).