New 2007 iMac picture

25 posts in this topic

ya i think its photoshopped cuz i dont think it would take much time at all to do and I would think apple would come up with a completely new design rather than shrinking some of the old one.

just so you can get it in black :D wonder if they'll still charge an extra $150 just to get a different color.

if the iMac were like the Cinema display it would be cool.

If it's not what you meant, it might be one of the new cinema displays. It sounds about right especially with all the rumors of refreshing the display line and adding in an iSight to make up for the Mac Pro and Mac Mini not having one.

I'm not sure if the base is big enough to really support the rest of the computer.... I guess we would need a side view to really know that tho.

Who knows, maybe the newer imacs will have 800 FW and two HD bays and this will be the mainstream?

Either that or offer a duo core single mac pro or MB with dedicated GPU and move the other products to duo corex2, although if you look at the heat sinks on the Mac Pro, I don't know how that is physically possible.

ya i think its photoshopped cuz i dont think it would take much time at all to do and I would think apple would come up with a completely new design rather than shrinking some of the old one.

You'd think apple would change the design of thier next iMac, but think about the changes between the late PPC iMacs and Intel iMac - IDENTICLE! And compare the design of the PowerMac and the Mac Pro - very, very minimal changes.

However I think apple WILL change the design this time. And if they have them like in that mockup (?) then I would really want to get one. And it would be even better if they came in Cinema Display sizes :gun: (and having black iMacs would probably boost sales a lot)