Hackintosh 10.6 on Toshiba A210

JoJo_Effect

4 posts in this topic

Hi!

I'm quite a newbie to the subject, but I would like to install MacOSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) on my Toshiba A210. Here is its description:

http://de.computers.toshiba-europe.com/inn...xup/productPage

I tried a lot of different images, but none of them worked properly. Can anyone tell me, if it's possible to install it on my laptop? And if so, what image do I need?

PS: Sorry for any english faults :D

Hi!

I'm quite a newbie to the subject, but I would like to install MacOSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) on my Toshiba A210. Here is its description:

http://de.computers.toshiba-europe.com/inn...xup/productPage

I tried a lot of different images, but none of them worked properly. Can anyone tell me, if it's possible to install it on my laptop? And if so, what image do I need?

PS: Sorry for any english faults :D

oh i have that machine running mac osx leopard 10.5.8 and 10.6

use snowleodvd snowleodvd

or ideneb ideneb

• 3 weeks later...
oh i have that machine running mac osx leopard 10.5.8 and 10.6

use snowleodvd snowleodvd

or ideneb ideneb

Hi,

i have excatly same laptop (toshiba satellite A210)... And I passed installation successfully, but after first reboot i got endless reboot cycle. I've tryed many combinations; -x, -f....googled for solution, but reboot cycle is still here.

Any suggestions?

Can you type me or link me your installation procedure?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

just to spare time for all future satellite a210 users: no, it is not possible to make a working leopard or snow leopard.

just don't waste your time, no matter what anyone said.

it is possible to make part working leopard. (no wifi, it freezes, and processor working only when you move the mouse). That's the farthest what satellite a210 can do.

cheers.