boot1: error

TuTToWeB

2 posts in this topic

Hi to all,

I've installed iDeneb into my machine and I'm not able to boot it due to this error:

boot0: GPT

boot0: HFS+

boot0: booting

boot0: done

boot1: error

I've use both MBR and GUID partion table (how you can see, this is the second one) and I get the same error. I've booted the dvd and make active the partition (as this video suggests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPEXR1NfgwI), but it doesnt work.

what am i supposed to do now? I dont have any mac to rely, only linux to fix the problem

thank you very much

vg

You have to install on a active primary drive! USE ANY PARTITION SOFTWARE TO DELETE UR MAC OS DRIVE and then try running diskpart by typing in run from start! DISKPART> list disk ” This will show you a list of selectable disks. “

DISKPART> select disk n [where n = the disk number]

This will specify which disk to create a new partition on

DISKPART> create partition primary size=n id=af [where n = the size in MB of the partition, For 20 gb space n will be 20000 ]

[where af = hfs+ compatible]

Will proceed to create a bootable primary partition for the Mac

DISKPART> list partition ” This command will show you the partitions on your selected disk “

DISKPART> select partition n [where n = the newly created OSX partition]

This will specify the partition

DISKPART> active ” This will make your OS X partition the first-boot active partition “

DISKPART> Exit Exit from DiskPart………..

NOW BOOT UR MAC DVD u wrote and with diskutility just erase it and make sure its in the default format which was there before u opened diskutility! THEN JUST INSTALL MAC OS AGAIN

this will surely work!