New DP Build out.

CharlieSheen

13 posts in this topic

The new build number is 11A494a, DP5 perhaps? Installed fine on my desktop in my sig. Looking around now to see what this did.

Changes noticed so far:

Background of login screen is the same as the background of mission control.

Default keys for mission control changed.

Wallpaper selection organized a bit.

Slight polishings of the GUI

Mobilesafari like spell suggestions in safari.

Bug: (May be fault of either kext or apple, on a side note, safari just tried to change "kext" to "next") Ethernet says its connected to internet, no cable is connected, connection is through wifi.

My first page of launchpad was arranged alphabetically after update was applied.

Pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/s...10615at602.png/

The new build number is 11A494a, DP5 perhaps? Installed fine on my desktop in my sig. Looking around now to see what this did.

Changes noticed so far:

Background of login screen is the same as the background of mission control.

Default keys for mission control changed.

Wallpaper selection organized a bit.

Slight polishings of the GUI

Mobilesafari like spell suggestions in safari.

Bug: (May be fault of either kext or apple, on a side note, safari just tried to change "kext" to "next") Ethernet says its connected to internet, no cable is connected, connection is through wifi.

My first page of launchpad was arranged alphabetically after update was applied.

Pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/s...10615at602.png/

Getting KPs just after boot after update. With my old SL install I always did every update and never had a problem...apparently my Lion install is not so vanilla. I guess I need to repeat all the post installation steps I did with the original Lion install?

Getting KPs just after boot after update. With my old SL install I always did every update and never had a problem...apparently my Lion install is not so vanilla. I guess I need to repeat all the post installation steps I did with the original Lion install?

Do a -v when you are about to boot, and what does it say right when it KP's?

Do a -v when you are about to boot, and what does it say right when it KP's?

Kernel Panic was actually a few seconds after desktop came up. I re-installed all hackinstosh related files from a backup partition and now it's fine...just wish I knew what it was that was fixed.

No Problems here, but had to delete the GeForce7xxx / NVDAResman7xxx kexts to get the System working because of my 8800 GTX, otherwise the Finder would crash constantly.

Kernel Panic was actually a few seconds after desktop came up. I re-installed all hackinstosh related files from a backup partition and now it's fine...just wish I knew what it was that was fixed.

Oh, well thats good that its working now.

Also I just noticed most everyone in this thread has the same processor as me haha.

Oh, well thats good that its working now.

Also I just noticed most everyone in this thread has the same processor as me haha.

Surprisingly I think the GA-P55-Uxx has some problems with Software Update. I get a KP after installation, and my friend also didn't use software update. I had to boot Snowy and install the SWUpdate.pkg and select destination as Lion HD.