Need help for patching system clock RTC?

zeo2396

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have installed successfully Snow Leopard 10.6.0 retail 10a432 on Dell Latitude D610, VGA GMA 900 works fine, wireless works fine, touchpad-keyboard works fine,.. The two errors that I need to fix are:

1. My hackintosh doesn't recognize time from the system, so that there is no system clock, date on the top right corner of the menubar, and there is no date on iCal. I think I need to patch my DSDT about RTC or TMR (may be). So can some one help me to patch DSDT helping my hackitosh recognize time? :D

2. The most frustrating problem is I can't install any software, intsaller.pkg,... (even mac combo update) because when I want to install some thing, it always stuck at "Examining for Addition Disks" for the whole day and didn't move on. I think I miss some kexts for ATA because my HDD is ATA. But it could be I need to patch something in DSDT (HPET,..) :D

Hope someone can help me with these problem, if you want my original DSDT, here it is: dsdt.zip (not patch yet). Also, if anyone have patched DSDT for Dell Latitude D610, can you share for me! Thanks :unsure:

I have my Dell D620 triple booting Win XP, Leopard and Snow Leopard 10.6.7. SL is the most complete and is due to OSXLATITUDE.COM and the package of kexts that they have collected.

Take a look as it may improve your life greatly.

neil

very similar to D620.. compare it.

Attached File(s)

zeo2396_LatinMcg.aml.zip ( 5.86K ) Number of downloads: 0

Thank you, u r my savior! I'll try it and let u know! :)

I have my Dell D620 triple booting Win XP, Leopard and Snow Leopard 10.6.7. SL is the most complete and is due to OSXLATITUDE.COM and the package of kexts that they have collected.

Take a look as it may improve your life greatly.

neil

Can you list your kexts on D620 for me? What is your VGA? Do your kexts work on 64 bit or 32bit. I thought D620 has Core2Duo but my D610 has Mobile Intel Pentium M (1core).What bootloader are you using? BTW, thank you very much!

I meant similar dsdt structure.. not exact match.

install chameleon2 standard then in the /Extra u put the dsdt.aml and smbios.plist

checkout auto-patcher thread.

i dont have d620 .. friend does.

im usin chameleon 2 rc5 AnVAL5.1.4