• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
That is my Netbook.Thanks the Guys for the lion Atom kernel.
iS a 1005HA Upgraded with 250Hdd and 2 Gb ram, + Bluetooth micro usb.

Choice screen

Attached File  IMG_0088.JPG   2.93MB   392 downloads

Lions DP1

Attached File  AsLi.png   744.6KB   617 downloads

Win 7 Home Premium

Attached File  Capt1.PNG   749.39KB   240 downloads

Snow 10.6.7

Attached File  SnowAsus.jpg   131.9KB   238 downloads

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,764 posts
hi

great work ! ;)

i have a 1005ha too ,so can you tell me what did you use like mach_kernel_atom ? ty in advance !! :)

or maybe a tuto that would be even better !! :P

cactusjack901

cactusjack901

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I too, would like to update to Lion, everything working the same as 10.6.7, like wifi and all?

Moviemakergr

Moviemakergr

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Yeap is the same Kexts.Works 100% but the lions is DP1.Waiting or keep and the snow.
Kernel is the kernel for Atom 32x

winlog

winlog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Yeap is the same Kexts.Works 100% but the lions is DP1.Waiting or keep and the snow.
Kernel is the kernel for Atom 32x

How to boot Lion DP1 distro?
Please, describe step-by-step how to install it.

marugby123

marugby123

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:All technology, computers, network security, iOS app dev, etc
Just letting people know that have a 1005ha or 1005hab I'm in the process of finishing my guide on how to install lion on the netbook, the full version, not any of the DP. DP are unstable versions of Lion and are easier to make guides for. Stay tuned for a new guide from me for these models.

Marugby123
Asus Netbook Moderator

winlog

winlog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Just letting people know that have a 1005ha or 1005hab I'm in the process of finishing my guide on how to install lion on the netbook, the full version, not any of the DP. DP are unstable versions of Lion and are easier to make guides for. Stay tuned for a new guide from me for these models.

Marugby123
Asus Netbook Moderator

The best solution is to make dmg from HD after clean installation and share it in torrent tracker (any), and I hear almost all august about your guide but... where is it? (Understand that it is not easy to make it).

marugby123

marugby123

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 297 posts

The best solution is to make dmg from HD after clean installation and share it in torrent tracker (any), and I hear almost all august about your guide but... where is it? (Understand that it is not easy to make it).

Excuse me, please do not talk about nor share any torrents on this website. P2P clients and pirating of software is against the rules.

Secondly, making a guide takes time. DP2 came out in april. Now it is august. Thats 5 months that people who make guides of the DP2 took to issue a guide. I've been working on my guide for a little more than 3 weeks. Give it time. It took me over 5 months to make my guide to get snow leopard on these models. It's not something that you can just install Lion and tweak it from there. It takes hours upon hours of work. The positive feedback I got from making my guide is what drove me to try and make a guide for Lion. It's the negative feedback like "Why's this taking so long" and stuff like that which drives me to not make a guide. It's far from easy, and like I've said since you first messaged me, Winlog, give it time.

Marugby123
Asus Netbook Moderator

Renard45

Renard45

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
yeah great Marugby123 i hope it will work on my 1001PXD because the guide for 1201N doesn't work :(

winlog

winlog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Secondly, making a guide takes time. DP2 came out in april. Now it is august. Thats 5 months that people who make guides of the DP2 took to issue a guide. I've been working on my guide for a little more than 3 weeks. Give it time. It took me over 5 months to make my guide to get snow leopard on these models. It's not something that you can just install Lion and tweak it from there. It takes hours upon hours of work. The positive feedback I got from making my guide is what drove me to try and make a guide for Lion. It's the negative feedback like "Why's this taking so long" and stuff like that which drives me to not make a guide. It's far from easy, and like I've said since you first messaged me, Winlog, give it time.

You are right, but it's more hard to wait without any approximate date than to make a guide :)
Don't want to write negative feedback, I'm waiting as all 1005HA(B) users're waiting for your guide.
Do it quick, please. :wacko: Want to have installed and working Lion in the netbook :(

winlog

winlog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Any SleepEnbler don't work in Lion DP1. No display after wake up :rolleyes:

cactusjack901

cactusjack901

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Excuse me, please do not talk about nor share any torrents on this website. P2P clients and pirating of software is against the rules.

Marugby123
Asus Netbook Moderator

So you have it up and running? How'd you get around the 64-bit finder? Use a finder from the DP of Lion?

marugby123

marugby123

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 297 posts

So you have it up and running? How'd you get around the 64-bit finder? Use a finder from the DP of Lion?

I'm working on getting it running. To ALL members who are asking about this guide, I will repeat, I will make a NEW thread when this guide is done (if I choose to finish my work at this point). There has been a spam attack of emails, threads, comments, and messages about this guide, to the point where I am really not having fun making the guide anymore. I enjoyed making my Snow Leopard guide, and thats why I did it, to have FUN. I'm not having fun anymore. I'll let people know if I'm not making the guide anymore or not sometime soon.

Marugby123
Asus Netbook Moderator

cactusjack901

cactusjack901

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I'd just like to say, I'm sorry if you feel I was badgering you about it. I'm just really excited, and curious as to how this is possible, and I'm offering my services for any testing or help you may need.

winlog

winlog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

I'd just like to say, I'm sorry if you feel I was badgering you about it. I'm just really excited, and curious as to how this is possible, and I'm offering my services for any testing or help you may need.

If you want to try Lion - take nawcom' kernel, DP1 Finder and GM distro. Just all you need to start Lion GM with Atom

cactusjack901

cactusjack901

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

If you want to try Lion - take nawcom' kernel, DP1 Finder and GM distro. Just all you need to start Lion GM with Atom

I've been thinking about it, but I'm not 100% sure on the general process of this, I'm not familiar with the Lion install process.

EDIT: you know what, I'm not gonna sleep tonight anyway, because I'm re-installing OS X might as well figure it out

winlog

winlog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

I've been thinking about it, but I'm not 100% sure on the general process of this, I'm not familiar with the Lion install process.

EDIT: you know what, I'm not gonna sleep tonight anyway, because I'm re-installing OS X might as well figure it out

It is working on my 1005HAB.

ZaaBI_AlonSo

ZaaBI_AlonSo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I too, would like to update to Lion, everything working the same as 10.6.7, like wifi and all?

well i setup the same netbook SL10.6.6 one question so,

does the external vga works? when i connect it to my 22 wide screen everything goes white and needs a restart.
i also haven't tried bluetooth and cardreader everything else works just fine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy