4 GByre RAM 2x2,
old 8400GS working perfectly on other builds
Using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 3.0.4, HackBoot V6 and other boot cd and Retail SL 10.6.3.
When swap to SL DVD I have an ACPI kernel panic. See attacment.
This is what I have set in bios:
- Intel Turbo Memory = Disabled
- ACPI Settings = S3
- SATA mode = AHCI
- CPU Config:
- Boot Freq Ratio = 32/30/29/...
- Hyper-Threading = Disabled
- EIST = Disabled
- C1E = Enabled / Disabled
- CPU Thermal Monitor = Disabled
- CPU C3 Report = Enabled / Disabled
- CPU C6 Report = Enabled / Disabled
- HPET = Enabled
- Internal HDMI Audio = Disabled
And various combination of them.
Tried flag -x -v busratio=29/30/32... cpus=1 and various combination.
Windows 7 64bit installed and working perfectly, so no hardware problem on build.
I tried both bios version F2 and F3 with same results.
Thanks to all in advance for help.