6 replies to this topic

kone_one

kone_one

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
hey guys dj shahh here,

ive got it all runnin but the keyboard wont work its a ps2 and how can i add a kext on chameleon 2 rc5.

somebody can help me?

ive got installed it but i stucked on plug in keyboard help!?!?!

x64bitdimension

x64bitdimension

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
hi,
for me, i use the appleps2.kext + appleACPIps2.kext. Install it with kext wizard, you can use these kext from the snow leopard version. If they not work, try voodoops2.kext

kone_one

kone_one

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

hi,
for me, i use the appleps2.kext + appleACPIps2.kext. Install it with kext wizard, you can use these kext from the snow leopard version. If they not work, try voodoops2.kext

hey thx for fast reply! but how do i do it? where do i find the kext? but i cant log in to lion because it says keyboard not found? and im now on 10.6.8 and there it works but lion not? how do i install it?

x64bitdimension

x64bitdimension

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
you can find the kext here kexts.com
to install it,go on 10.6.8 and download the kext wizard from my web site, after at the installation put the kext into the windows (like kext helper b7) and select the lion partition!

kone_one

kone_one

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey it did workshop And now im stuck onbefore u begin connect keyboard...... But THE keyboard workshop when i tap on THE volume it Will workshop it Will do THE volume thing but wont past it THE keyboard menu

Hey sorry for workshop thats means work stupide iPad 2

kone_one

kone_one

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Bump!!!!!!! Come on Guys help! Mod help admin? PS2 wont work on Lion but when i press THE volume button on THE keyqboard it Does work And it says before u begin how can i bypass That come on Guys ............

Motawa

Motawa

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Just go and buy a usb keyboard -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy