Hi, I'm a "new entry" of this forum; sorry about my bad english, I'm italian.
I've started to install Snow Leopard with RebelEFI. It works, but I've not audio, LAN (I replaced my original Ethernet card, with a Realtek RTL8139, that always works) and I've problem with my Point of View nVidia GeForce 8600GT 256MB DDR3, which has: DVI, HDMI and S-Video. I've not harware accelleration and resolution avalaible is only 1024x768.
Here there are the technical specifications of my pc:
- Motherboard: I think it is an Intel
- Chipset: Intel Broadwater i946GZ
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 1.8Ghz
- Audio: Realtek ALC888
- RAM: Corsair XMS2 2x1GB DDR2 800Mhz
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600GT 256MB DDR3
- Ehternet: Intel 82801GB ICH7 Realtek RTL8139
- SATA: Intel ICH7 Family
I've tried also to install Kaliway 10.5.2, and it works perfectly, but when I update to 10.5.8, it goes on Kernel Panic.
Thank you in advance :-)
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users