2 replies to this topic

Ed24135

Ed24135

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Hi all

I successfully installed iATKOS v7 using this guide, but after reading through it, i found no fix for the sleep issue. I'm now running 10.5.8 with the Legacy 10.5.7 kernel and have tried many fixes, but none worked. When I click sleep, or it sleeps automatically, it will shut off as if going to sleep, but then turn back on and will not respond; the screen remains black. I have to then restart. Any advice?

ifrit05

ifrit05

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Try this Link.

Ed24135

Ed24135

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Nope. It didn't work.

EDIT: I read somewhere that sleep may work with AppleIntelCPUPM loaded, but I can't get it loaded with the Atom n270. Is there a way to get it loaded with my processor? (Even if I get a KP because it loaded, at least it's progress.)

I also read that it would work with Voodoo Power/USBEHCI loaded and SleepEnabler. But I get a "couldn't alloc class voodooUSBEHCI" I read that it can be fixed by adding it's dependency to IOUSBFamily, but the guide link is dead.

Any Ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy