• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Acro_Design

Acro_Design

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
i have posted several topics that are not stupid questions but unique problems that after lots of googling all week i can confirm i cant see the same problems here or anywhere?

i have also talked about my hd webcam retrofit. and a series of mods for a laptop. there definatly something new
out of 170 odd people 2 people have replied

isnt this fourm meant to support people with os x related issues? i have tried to help a number of people today but in response i get nothing. must i use foreplay to fish for comments i just need a little bit of help.

this is a rant but it does apply to other people too i have seen alot of people asking simple questions with basic asnwers and they dont get any help so its not just me.

/rant

i dont mean to cause offence this is a rant.

gr4fk

gr4fk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
[HUG] :P

If you need friends try breaking the ice with a funny quip or tickling joke.

For example

what do you call a woman with two black eyes ???

NOTHING cus Trafficface Inspiron 2310 has already told her twice......SH17 man no wonder no one wants to talk to you

wife beater! :)

Acro_Design

Acro_Design

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
actually she beats me ha ha

thanks that cheered me up. my laptop is not behaving itself and im quitting smoking so im about as moody as a pregnant woman right now sorry all

gr4fk

gr4fk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Ha haha! kudos for giving up smoking well done :) but surely you should find that easy compared to solving kernal panics lol!

Acro_Design

Acro_Design

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
this is more like a flashing ui after weeks of work nothing works... again. im just going to stick the hdd onto my dell inspiron 2310 i had to say that

anyway i may be able to fix it, but there is another issue my misses is stuck to the chair playing on the sims 3, i wish i had never installed that. anyway this is going way way off topic so yeah

this fourm = Y

my mood = N

:)

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,064 posts
Each Hackintosh needs its own "special treatment", maybe there are just few people around with a Dell Inspiron 2310.

The only thing everybody has in common is fakesmc.kext.

gr4fk

gr4fk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
doesnt matter if your black white tall fat skinny male female deep down we're all FAKESmc ;)

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,064 posts
Unless they are running some stoneage 10.5.x distro, in which case they will be using AppleDecrypt.kext or DSMOS.kext instead of fakesmc.

Acro_Design

Acro_Design

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
oddly my inspiron just runs and works right away, its an all in one just like a desktop mac. its my hp dv9000 custom thats being a pain anyway this was a digital nicotene craving and this topic should be deleted ha ha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy