why is there such a low feed back rate

9 posts in this topic

i have posted several topics that are not stupid questions but unique problems that after lots of googling all week i can confirm i cant see the same problems here or anywhere?

i have also talked about my hd webcam retrofit. and a series of mods for a laptop. there definatly something new

out of 170 odd people 2 people have replied

isnt this fourm meant to support people with os x related issues? i have tried to help a number of people today but in response i get nothing. must i use foreplay to fish for comments i just need a little bit of help.

this is a rant but it does apply to other people too i have seen alot of people asking simple questions with basic asnwers and they dont get any help so its not just me.

/rant

i dont mean to cause offence this is a rant.

[HUG] :P

If you need friends try breaking the ice with a funny quip or tickling joke.

For example

what do you call a woman with two black eyes ???

NOTHING cus Trafficface Inspiron 2310 has already told her twice......SH17 man no wonder no one wants to talk to you

wife beater! :)

this is more like a flashing ui after weeks of work nothing works... again. im just going to stick the hdd onto my dell inspiron 2310 i had to say that

anyway i may be able to fix it, but there is another issue my misses is stuck to the chair playing on the sims 3, i wish i had never installed that. anyway this is going way way off topic so yeah

this fourm = Y

my mood = N

:)

oddly my inspiron just runs and works right away, its an all in one just like a desktop mac. its my hp dv9000 custom thats being a pain anyway this was a digital nicotene craving and this topic should be deleted ha ha