DV Warehouse

gr4fk

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys great forum....has helped a lot and hope it still does when modding my 2009 pro case with matx and sandybridge board. When done i will add steps and pics for people who are also looking to do the same.

My question is I went ahead and brought a NEW mac pro 2009 case from DV warehouse but after paying (stupidly) then preceeded to look at reviews which i should of done before...it seems they have not got good feed back.

Has anyone used them???

{censored}ting it a bit cus paid over 130 bucks shipping and if it turns out to be bad im guessing i will have to pay for it to be shipped back to them plus a 25 percent re stock fee :s

Any feed back or advice would be great.

thank you

You can use a new Pro case, I see them here and there used for a hack mod.

That price isn't a bad price for a Mac Pro case either lol. Check around here and see also check out aquamac and tonymac in there customization threads. You will find some threads with Mac Pro mods. I thing the G5 is a little taller and skinnier but and only one drive with PSU at bottom.

hey thanks eelhead for that but im all cool with hackin it up i just meant any info on the company :D case was only 99 bucks but cus its from us to uk fedex was 130!!! :) the only decent one here in the uk was like 220 GB POUNDS!!!

Holy {censored} shipping charge lol

I am probably going to get their G5 case soon, am tired of trying to find good ones on eBay. Peoples descriptions suck and the photos even worse lol.

aquamac has some good Mac Pro mod threads as well.

Thats the thing all ebay ones we "oh just a little scuff here" "little scratch ther" "you cant see the marks" ...well umm clearly you can or you wouldnt be stating it has them...I cant deal with any defective or under par quality on a product even if its on say the inside or the back where you cant see the lil guy in my head keeps reminding me its there.....yes i have OCD i know lol things must be perfect!!!!! clean must clean cleaning make good .... oh sorry umm focus right back on point, yeah shippings a {censored}.