FS: Used MacBook Pro

bonestonne

1 post in this topic

I have a used, and working 15" MacBook Pro 1,1 for sale for parts only.

The Laptop is working, but It will not have the following when I ship it:

-Hard drive

-Power adapter

-Keyboard (maybe)

It is a 2.2Ghz Core Duo model, with 2gb of RAM, Bluetooth, and the battery holds a 1.5 hour charge when in light use, and as far as I'm aware, is the original battery.

I bought the laptop used for $675 last August when my PowerBook G4's power input board died on me.

I'm looking to get a solid $500 for the MacBook Pro, but I am open to fair offers. I have no power adapter, but if you order one online, the deals are plenty. It charges with both the original and new mag-safe power adapters.

The keyboard though, I'm not sure about. I have a friend who may need it, but I need to double check and see if the keyboard is the right one or not, as her macbook pro is a slightly newer model.

I'm only selling this laptop for parts because it has seen better days. It is fairly beat up, has been dropped a couple times, so the area around the DVI port is bent, but you can still plug in a DVI cable. I currently have 10.6.7 installed, and it says the battery needs to be replaced soon, but it charges fine, and holds a good charge for it's age.

Please PM me about more details and offers.

-bonestonne