Looking to buy original G5 I/O Strip

F27

5 posts in this topic

I'm want to buy a original G5 I/O strip from someone in the UK, my case model layout is the one with the modem, ethernet, 2 FW ports, 2 USB ports etc etc...

If you have one or have a dead mobo and are willing to cut the strip off for me I'd be interested in buying it provided its in good condition and the price is right. I just want the I/O strip and not the whole mobo to cut down on postage. I can pay via PayPal.

Just reply in here or PM me, thanks.

I'm want to buy a original G5 I/O strip from someone in the UK, my case model layout is the one with the modem, ethernet, 2 FW ports, 2 USB ports etc etc...

If you have one or have a dead mobo and are willing to cut the strip off for me I'd be interested in buying it provided its in good condition and the price is right. I just want the I/O strip and not the whole mobo to cut down on postage. I can pay via PayPal.

Just reply in here or PM me, thanks.

Can do it if you want, how much you looking to pay? email rorydaredking gmail dot com if youre interested.

• 3 weeks later...

@Noom

I don't think that's what F27 is looking for.

@F27

I know you want an original piece of the logicboard, but I am building and selling custom rear ports for the pre-2005 cases. If you aren't aware of my thread, follow the link here