• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mattnanokid

mattnanokid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Alright, I've got an HP G62-237 that I just installed iPC 10.5.6 on. This laptop has the intel GMA 4500, so there's no QE/CI. I did get the full resolution working though. Anyway, I've looked at the page Here. I got Ethernet to work, and tried gettting Audio to work. It still doesn't work when using the voodooHDA.kext. Is there anything I can do to get this working? Also, is there a kext to get the wireless internet working? I would like it a lot better if I can sit somewhere besides right next to my router! Anyway, thanks for any help you might have.

rlf

rlf

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Alright, I've got an HP G62-237 that I just installed iPC 10.5.6 on. This laptop has the intel GMA 4500, so there's no QE/CI. I did get the full resolution working though. Anyway, I've looked at the page Here. I got Ethernet to work, and tried gettting Audio to work. It still doesn't work when using the voodooHDA.kext. Is there anything I can do to get this working? Also, is there a kext to get the wireless internet working? I would like it a lot better if I can sit somewhere besides right next to my router! Anyway, thanks for any help you might have.

Try the wireless driver on this page: http://tinyurl.com/ychrd2p

Make sure you get a VoodooHDA that is compatible with 10.5.6 from this page: http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

Also, make sure to delete AppleHDA.kext so it doesn't conflict.

mattnanokid

mattnanokid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Unfortunately, neither one of these works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy