• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

beninho

beninho

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, I'm kinda new here. Over a year ago I first installed 10.6.2 on my girlfriends hp mini 1099ed. Worked fine. Still does. But I want to give it a go for the 10.6.3 - 10.6.7.

For installation I used the [Guide] SL 10.6.2-3-4-5-6-7 on COMPAQ MINI 700 - HP MINI 1000 . HP TAM TAM

Now i got stuck after 10.6.4 installation. I Get KP on sleepenabler. It accidentally was not removed prior to 10.6.4 install.

I cannot boot from other bootloader but I can boot in external OS 10.6.2 wich I installed on a ext harddrive. So here what I hve done.

The sleepenabler is now removed fromt /extra/generals extensions and s/l/e. Got the rubber shoe running. But I still get KP over sleepenabler.

I've tried to use the modified netbookinstaller from meklor.com/?p=262 but still have KP of sleepenabler.

I boot with -v -f and boot with recovery=y fails too.

Please advice

edit

Got it fixed.

When booting with external drive re added the extra folder with last known kexts. Reboot and boot with shift and typing recovery=y I use netbook installer for bootloader en extensions. After that i Read my kext again and removed the sleepenabler.. wich seems to get back in the general extensions on it own :( run rubber shoe an reboot with -v -f reboot normaly and now have fully working 10.6.4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy